An exploratory examination of shared values in channel relationships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Yi & Li, Yuan & Zhang, Leinan, 2010. "Control mechanisms across a buyer-supplier relationship quality matrix," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 3-12, January.
- Stephen, Andrew T. & Coote, Leonard V., 2007. "Interfirm behavior and goal alignment in relational exchanges," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 285-295, April.
- Rauyruen, Papassapa & Miller, Kenneth E., 2007. "Relationship quality as a predictor of B2B customer loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 21-31, January.
- Pullig, Chris & Maxham, James III & Hair, Joseph Jr., 2002. "Salesforce automation systems: an exploratory examination of organizational factors associated with effective implementation and salesforce productivity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 401-415, May.
- Brown, James R. & Cobb, Anthony T. & Lusch, Robert F., 2006. "The roles played by interorganizational contracts and justice in marketing channel relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 166-175, February.
- Brashear, Thomas G. & Brooks, Charles M. & Boles, James S., 2004. "Distributive and procedural justice in a sales force context: Scale development and validation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 86-93, January.
- W. Chan Kim & Renée A. Mauborgne, 1996. "Procedural Justice and Managers' In-Role and Extra-Role Behavior: The Case of the Multinational," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(4), pages 499-515, April.
- Kathleen M. Eisenhardt, 1985. "Control: Organizational and Economic Approaches," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(2), pages 134-149, February.
- Yilmaz, Cengiz & Sezen, Bulent & Kabadayi, Ebru Tumer, 2004. "Supplier fairness as a mediating factor in the supplier performance-reseller satisfaction relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 854-863, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muriel Fadairo & Cintya Lanchimba Lopez, 2012. "Performance in distribution systems : What is the influence of the upstream firm’s organizational choices ?," Working Papers 1224, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Muriel Fadairo & Cintya Lanchimba, 2012. "Performance in distribution systems : What is the influence of the upstream firm's organizational choices ?," Working Papers halshs-00727382, HAL.
- Kang, Bohyeon & Jindal, Rupinder P., 2015. "Opportunism in buyer–seller relationships: Some unexplored antecedents," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 735-742.
More about this item
KeywordsShared values; Fairness; Interorganizational relationships; In-role behavior; Extra-role behavior; Franchising;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:65:y:2012:i:5:p:586-593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .