Procedural Justice in Value Chains Through Public–private Partnerships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Verena Bitzer & Pieter Glasbergen & Bas Arts, 2013. "Exploring the potential of intersectoral partnerships to improve the position of farmers in global agrifood chains: findings from the coffee sector in Peru," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 30(1), pages 5-20, March.
- Melanie Rein & Leda Stott, 2009. "Working Together: Critical Perspectives on Six Cross-Sector Partnerships in Southern Africa," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(1), pages 79-89, May.
- Schipmann, Christin & Qaim, Matin, 2011. "Supply chain differentiation, contract agriculture, and farmers' marketing preferences: The case of sweet pepper in Thailand," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 666-676, October.
- Maertens, Miet & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009.
"Trade, Standards, and Poverty: Evidence from Senegal,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 161-178, January.
- Miet Maertens & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2006. "Trade, Standards, and Poverty: Evidence from Senegal," LICOS Discussion Papers 17706, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Maertens, Miet & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2007. "Trade, Standards and Poverty. Evidence from Senegal," 106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France 7924, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gounaris, Spiros P., 2005. "Trust and commitment influences on customer retention: insights from business-to-business services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 126-140, February.
- Neil M. Coe & Peter Dicken & Martin Hess, 2008. "Global production networks: realizing the potential," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 271-295, May.
- Schipmann, Christin & Qaim, Matin, 2011. "Supply chain differentiation, contract agriculture, and farmers’ marketing preferences: the case of sweet pepper in Thailand," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 108349, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Catherine Dolan & John Humphrey, 2004. "Changing governance patterns in the trade in fresh vegetables between Africa and the United Kingdom," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(3), pages 491-509, March.
- Brown, James R. & Cobb, Anthony T. & Lusch, Robert F., 2006. "The roles played by interorganizational contracts and justice in marketing channel relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 166-175, February.
- Neilson, Jeff, 2008. "Global Private Regulation and Value-Chain Restructuring in Indonesian Smallholder Coffee Systems," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1607-1622, September.
- Spencer Henson, 2011. "Private agrifood governance: conclusions, observations and provocations," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 28(3), pages 443-451, September.
- Masuku, Micah B. & Kirsten, Johann F., 2004.
"The role of trust in the performance of supply chains: A dyad analysis of smallholder farmers and processing firms in the sugar industry in Swaziland,"
Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-15, June.
- Masuku, Micah B. & Kirsten, Johann F., 2003. "The Role Of Trust In The Performance Of Supply Chains: A Dyad Analysis Of Smallholder Farmers And Processing Firms In The Sugar Industry In Swaziland," 2003 Annual Conference, October 2-3, 2003, Pretoria, South Africa 19086, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Boniface, Bonaventure & Gyau, Amos & Stringer, Randy & Umberger, Wendy J., 2010. "Building producer loyalty in Malaysia's fresh milk supply chain," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 0, pages 1-19.
- Trienekens, Jacques H., 2011. "Agricultural Value Chains in Developing Countries A Framework for Analysis," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-32, May.
- Poulton, Colin & Macartney, Jon, 2012. "Can Public–Private Partnerships Leverage Private Investment in Agricultural Value Chains in Africa? A Preliminary Review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 96-109.
- Kolk, Ans & van Tulder, Rob & Kostwinder, Esther, 2008. "Business and partnerships for development," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 262-273, August.
- Gary Gereffi, 2014. "Global value chains in a post-Washington Consensus world," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 9-37, February.
- John Humphrey & Hubert Schmitz, 2002. "How does insertion in global value chains affect upgrading in industrial clusters?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(9), pages 1017-1027.
- Catia Gregoratti, 2011. "Global nuts and local mangoes: a critical reading of the UNDP Growing Sustainable Business Initiative in Kenya," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 28(3), pages 369-383, September.
- Schipmann, Christin & Qaim, Matin, 2011. "Supply chain differentiation, contract agriculture, and farmers’ marketing preferences: The case of sweet pepper in Thailand," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 667-677.
- Tran, Nhuong & Bailey, Conner & Wilson, Norbert & Phillips, Michael, 2013. "Governance of Global Value Chains in Response to Food Safety and Certification Standards: The Case of Shrimp from Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 325-336.
- Yilmaz, Cengiz & Sezen, Bulent & Kabadayi, Ebru Tumer, 2004. "Supplier fairness as a mediating factor in the supplier performance-reseller satisfaction relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 854-863, August.
- Narrod, Clare & Roy, Devesh & Okello, Julius & Avendaño, Belem & Rich, Karl & Thorat, Amit, 2009. "Public-private partnerships and collective action in high value fruit and vegetable supply chains," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 8-15, February.
More about this item
Keywordspublic–private partnerships; value chain governance; procedural justice; farmer agency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:103:y:2018:i:c:p:162-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.