Coercive strategy in interfirm cooperation: Mediating roles of interpersonal and interorganizational trust
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steven C Currall & Andrew C Inkpen, 2002. "A Multilevel Approach to Trust in Joint Ventures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 33(3), pages 479-495, September.
- Inkpen, Andrew C. & Currall, Steven C., 1998. "The nature, antecedents, and consequences of joint venture trust," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-20, July.
- Steven S. Lui & Hang-yue Ngo, 2005. "An Action Pattern Model of Inter-firm Cooperation," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(6), pages 1123-1153, 09.
- Sako, Mari & Helper, Susan, 1998. "Determinants of trust in supplier relations: Evidence from the automotive industry in Japan and the United States," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 387-417, March.
- Sarkar, Mb & Aulakh, Preet S. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 1998. "The strategic role of relational bonding in interorganizational collaborations: An empirical study of the global construction industry," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 85-107, October.
- Johnson, Devon & Grayson, Kent, 2005. "Cognitive and affective trust in service relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 500-507, April.
- Ariño, Africa & de la Torre, Jose & Ring, Peter S., 2001. "Relational quality: Managing trust in corporate alliances," IESE Research Papers D/434, IESE Business School.
- Miyamoto, Tadayuki & Rexha, Nexhmi, 2004. "Determinants of three facets of customer trust: A marketing model of Japanese buyer-supplier relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 312-319, March.
- Xiaohua Lin & Richard Germain, 1998. "Sustaining Satisfactory Joint Venture Relationships: The Role of Conflict Resolution Strategy," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 29(1), pages 179-196, March.
- Perry, Monica L. & Sengupta, Sanjit & Krapfel, Robert, 2004. "Effectiveness of horizontal strategic alliances in technologically uncertain environments: are trust and commitment enough?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(9), pages 951-956, September.
- Keith J. Blois, 1999. "Trust in Business to Business Relationships: An Evaluation of its Status," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 197-215, 03.
- Boersma, Margreet F. & Buckley, Peter J. & Ghauri, Pervez N., 2003. "Trust in international joint venture relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(12), pages 1031-1042, December.
- Zeng, Ming, 2003. "Managing the cooperative dilemma of joint ventures: the role of structural factors," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 95-113.
- Parkhe, Arvind, 1998. "Building trust in international alliances," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 417-437, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:4:p:466-474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.