Is the more always better? A comparative study of internal and external integration practices in new product and new service development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric von Hippel, 1986. "Lead Users: A Source of Novel Product Concepts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 791-805, July.
- Lukas, Bryan A. & Menon, Ajay, 2004. "New product quality: intended and unintended consequences of new product development speed," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(11), pages 1258-1264, November.
- Abbie Griffin & John R. Hauser, 1993. "The Voice of the Customer," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(1), pages 1-27.
- Johnsen, Thomas & Phillips, Wendy & Caldwell, Nigel & Lewis, Michael, 2006. "Centrality of customer and supplier interaction in innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 671-678, June.
- Walter, Achim, 2003. "Relationship-specific factors influencing supplier involvement in customer new product development," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(9), pages 721-733, September.
- Hillebrand, Bas & Biemans, Wim G., 2003. "The relationship between internal and external cooperation: literature review and propositions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(9), pages 735-743, September.
- Kindström, Daniel & Kowalkowski, Christian & Sandberg, Erik, 2013. "Enabling service innovation: A dynamic capabilities approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1063-1073.
- Eugene W. Anderson & Claes Fornell & Roland T. Rust, 1997. "Customer Satisfaction, Productivity, and Profitability: Differences Between Goods and Services," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 129-145.
- Jeroen de Jong & Patrick Vermeulen, 2003. "Organizing Successful New Service Development: A Literature Review," Scales Research Reports N200307, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Raj Echambadi & James D. Hess, 2007. "Mean-Centering Does Not Alleviate Collinearity Problems in Moderated Multiple Regression Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(3), pages 438-445, 05-06.
- Cuijpers, Maarten & Guenter, Hannes & Hussinger, Katrin, 2011.
"Costs and benefits of inter-departmental innovation collaboration,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 565-575, May.
- Cuijpers, Maarten & Guenter, Hannes & Hussinger, Katrin, 2011. "Costs and benefits of inter-departmental innovation collaboration," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-003, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lui, Steven S. & Ngo, Hang-yue & Hon, Alice H.Y., 2006. "Coercive strategy in interfirm cooperation: Mediating roles of interpersonal and interorganizational trust," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 466-474, April.
- Gruner, Kjell E. & Homburg, Christian, 2000. "Does Customer Interaction Enhance New Product Success?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-14, July.
- Tsai, Kuen-Hung, 2009. "Collaborative networks and product innovation performance: Toward a contingency perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 765-778, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gounaris, Spiros & Chatzipanagiotou, Kalliopi & Boukis, Achilleas & Perks, Helen, 2016. "Unfolding the recipes for conflict resolution during the new service development effort," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4042-4055.
- Mohammad H. Eslami & Nicolette Lakemond, 2016. "Internal Integration In Complex Collaborative Product Development Projects," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(01), pages 1-28, January.
More about this item
KeywordsNew product development; New service development; Nonlinear effects; Integration practice;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:67:y:2014:i:7:p:1360-1367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.