Centrality of customer and supplier interaction in innovation
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1993.
"Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 102-103, April.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1982. "Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 147-162, June.
- Eric von Hippel, 1986. "Lead Users: A Source of Novel Product Concepts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 791-805, July.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- LaBahn, Douglas W. & Krapfel, Robert, 2000. "Early Supplier Involvement in Customer New Product Development: A Contingency Model of Component Supplier Intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 173-190, March.
- Von Hippel, Eric, 1978. "A customer-active paradigm for industrial product idea generation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 240-266, July.
- Jeanne Powell & Francisco Moris, 2004. "Different Timelines for Different Technologies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 125-152, 04.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:6:p:671-678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.