Centrality of customer and supplier interaction in innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric von Hippel, 1986. "Lead Users: A Source of Novel Product Concepts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 791-805, July.
- LaBahn, Douglas W. & Krapfel, Robert, 2000. "Early Supplier Involvement in Customer New Product Development: A Contingency Model of Component Supplier Intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 173-190, March.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1993.
"Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 102-103, April.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1982. "Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 147-162, June.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Jeanne Powell & Francisco Moris, 2004. "Different Timelines for Different Technologies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 125-152, April.
- Von Hippel, Eric, 1978. "A customer-active paradigm for industrial product idea generation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 240-266, July.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:01:y:1997:i:04:n:s136391969700019x is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Back, Yujin & Praveen Parboteeah, K. & Nam, Dae-il, 2014. "Innovation in Emerging Markets: The Role of Management Consulting Firms," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 390-405.
- A. Lasagni, 2011. "European SMEs, external relationships and innovation: some empirical evidence," Economics Department Working Papers 2011-EP04, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Huarng, Kun-Huang & Mas-Tur, Alicia, 2015. "Spirit of strategy (S.O.S): The new S.O.S for competitive business," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1383-1387.
- Homburg, Christian & Kuehnl, Christina, 2014. "Is the more always better? A comparative study of internal and external integration practices in new product and new service development," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1360-1367.
- János Kövesi & Tamás Jónás & Zsuzsanna Eszter Tóth, 2010. "Separating the Measurement and Evaluation of Intellectual Capital Elements with Evaluator Functions," Theory Methodology Practice (TMP), Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc, vol. 6(02), pages 37-47.
- Ren, Shengce & Eisingerich, Andreas B. & Tsai, Huei-ting, 2015. "Search scope and innovation performance of emerging-market firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 102-108.
- Ruey-Jer Bryan Jean & Rudolf R. Sinkovics & Daekwan Kim, 2017. "Antecedents and Outcomes of Supplier Innovativeness in International Customer–Supplier Relationships: The Role of Knowledge Distance," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 121-151, February.
- Stanko, Michael A. & Olleros, Xavier, 2013. "Industry growth and the knowledge spillover regime: Does outsourcing harm innovativeness but help profit?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2007-2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:6:p:671-678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.