Early Supplier Involvement in Customer New Product Development: A Contingency Model of Component Supplier Intentions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erin Anderson & Barton Weitz, 1989. "Determinants of Continuity in Conventional Industrial Channel Dyads," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(4), pages 310-323.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert D. Weaver, 2008. "Collaborative pull innovation: origins and adoption in the new economy," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(3), pages 388-402.
- Walter, Achim, 2003. "Relationship-specific factors influencing supplier involvement in customer new product development," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(9), pages 721-733, September.
- Lii, Peirchyi & Kuo, Fang-I, 2016. "Innovation-oriented supply chain integration for combined competitiveness and firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 142-155.
- Rodica Boier, 2013. "An Exploratory Research On Relationships With Stakeholders In Innovation," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 18.
- Schoenherr, Tobias & Wagner, Stephan M., 2016. "Supplier involvement in the fuzzy front end of new product development: An investigation of homophily, benevolence and market turbulence," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 101-113.
- Roy, Subroto & Sivakumar, K., 2010. "Innovation generation in upstream and downstream business relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(12), pages 1356-1363, December.
- von Corswant, F. & Wynstra, J.Y.F. & Wetzels, M., 2003. "In Chains? Automotive Suppliers and Their Product Development Activities," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-027-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Johnsen, Thomas & Phillips, Wendy & Caldwell, Nigel & Lewis, Michael, 2006. "Centrality of customer and supplier interaction in innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 671-678, June.
- Wang, Guangping & Dou, Wenyu & Zhu, Weichun & Zhou, Nan, 2015. "The effects of firm capabilities on external collaboration and performance: The moderating role of market turbulence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 1928-1936.
- Ritter, Thomas & Gemunden, Hans Georg, 2004. "The impact of a company's business strategy on its technological competence, network competence and innovation success," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 548-556, May.
- Lee, Yun-Huei & Wang, Kung-Jeng, 2012. "Performance impact of new product development processes for distinct scenarios under different supplier–manufacturer relationships," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 82(11), pages 2096-2108.
- Thomas Johnsen, 2011. "Supply network delegation and intervention strategies during supplier involvement in new product development," Post-Print hal-00771835, HAL.
- Mohammad H. Eslami & Nicolette Lakemond, 2016. "Internal Integration In Complex Collaborative Product Development Projects," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(01), pages 1-28, January.
- Rodica Boier, 2014. "Relational Mechanisms In Innovation Co-Creation," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 20.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:47:y:2000:i:3:p:173-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.