Innovation generation in upstream and downstream business relationships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- LaBahn, Douglas W. & Krapfel, Robert, 2000. "Early Supplier Involvement in Customer New Product Development: A Contingency Model of Component Supplier Intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 173-190, March.
- Wilkinson, Ian & Young, Louise, 2002. "On cooperating: firms, relations and networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 123-132, February.
- Christensen, Clayton M., 1993. "The Rigid Disk Drive Industry: A History of Commercial and Technological Turbulence," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 67(04), pages 531-588, December.
- Johnston, Wesley J. & Lewin, Jeffrey E. & Spekman, Robert E., 1999. "International Industrial Marketing Interactions: Dyadic and Network Perspectives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 259-271, November.
- Sharon Novak & Steven D. Eppinger, 2001. "Sourcing By Design: Product Complexity and the Supply Chain," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(1), pages 189-204, January.
- Singer, Marcos & Donoso, Patricio, 2008. "Upstream or downstream in the value chain?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(6), pages 669-677, June.
- Hau L. Lee & V. Padmanabhan & Seungjin Whang, 1997. "Information Distortion in a Supply Chain: The Bullwhip Effect," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(4), pages 546-558, April.
- Morrison, Pamela D. & Roberts, John H., 1998. "Matching Electronic Distribution Channels to Product Characteristics: The Role of Congruence in Consideration Set Formation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 223-229, March.
- Phillip M Rosenzweig & Nitin Nohria, 1994. "Influences on Human Resource Management Practices in Multinational Corporations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 25(2), pages 229-251, June.
- Art Durnev & E. Han Kim, 2005.
"To Steal or Not to Steal: Firm Attributes, Legal Environment, and Valuation,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 60(3), pages 1461-1493, June.
- Durnev, Art & Kim, E. Han, 2004. "To Steal or Not to Steal: Firm Attributes, Legal Environment, and Valuation," CEI Working Paper Series 2004-7, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ragatz, Gary L. & Handfield, Robert B. & Petersen, Kenneth J., 2002. "Benefits associated with supplier integration into new product development under conditions of technology uncertainty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 389-400, May.
- Hall, Richard & Andriani, Pierpaolo, 2003. "Managing knowledge associated with innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 145-152, February.
- Brian Uzzi & Ryon Lancaster, 2003. "Relational Embeddedness and Learning: The Case of Bank Loan Managers and Their Clients," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 383-399, April.
- Neill, Stern & Rose, Gregory M., 2006. "The effect of strategic complexity on marketing strategy and organizational performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 1-10, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ren, Shengce & Eisingerich, Andreas B. & Tsai, Huei-ting, 2015. "Search scope and innovation performance of emerging-market firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 102-108.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:127-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ren, Shengce & Tsai, Huei-Ting & Eisingerich, Andreas B., 2016. "Case-based asymmetric modeling of firms with high versus low outcomes in implementing changes in direction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 500-507.
- Stanko, Michael A. & Olleros, Xavier, 2013. "Industry growth and the knowledge spillover regime: Does outsourcing harm innovativeness but help profit?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2007-2016.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation Globalization Business-to-business Knowledge redundancy Relational embeddedness Complexity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:63:y:2010:i:12:p:1356-1363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.