Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aumajo. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/australasian-marketing-journal/ .
2015, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 94-95 Introduction to the special issue
by Glynn, Mark S.
- 96-106 Imprinting, honeymooning, or maturing: Testing three theories of how interfirm social bonding impacts suppliers' allocations of resources to business customers
by Woodside, Arch G. & Baxter, Roger
- 107-116 The mobilization of supplier resources for complex projects: A case study of routines in the offshore wind turbine industry
by Lutz, Salla & Ellegaard, Chris
- 155-161 Research performance of marketing academics and departments: An international comparison
by Soutar, Geoffrey N. & Wilkinson, Ian & Young, Louise
2015, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 2-12 The complexity of trust in business collaborations
by Jarratt, Denise & Ceric, Arnela
- 13-18 The relative contribution of love and trust towards customer loyalty
by Chen, Shu-Ching & Quester, Pascale G.
- 19-26 The interactions of CSR, self-congruity and purchase intention among Chinese consumers
by Lee, Jihyun & Lee, Yuri
- 27-37 Modelling CRM in a social media age
by Harrigan, Paul & Soutar, Geoff & Choudhury, Musfiq Mannan & Lowe, Michelle
- 38-48 The relationship between e-lifestyle and Internet advertising avoidance
by Abedini Koshksaray, Amir & Franklin, Drew & Heidarzadeh Hanzaee, Kambiz
- 49-60 Manufacturer and retailer brands: Is strategic coexistence the norm?
by Chimhundu, Ranga & McNeill, Lisa S. & Hamlin, Robert P.
- 61-66 Smoker's recall of fear appeal imagery: Examining the effect of fear intensity and fear type
by Rayner, Ethan & Baxter, Stacey M. & Ilicic, Jasmina
- 67-74 Australian consumers' decision-making styles for everyday products
by Nayeem, Tahmid & Casidy, Riza
- 75-85 The common threads of national cultures
by Venaik, Sunil & Brewer, Paul
- 86-92 The ecological fallacy: How to spot one and tips on how to use one to your advantage
by Winzar, Hume
2014, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 280-287 Playing the citations game: From publish or perish to be cited or sidelined
by Dowling, Grahame R.
- 288-295 So many things to do! How multitasking affects memory and attitude for product and brand placements
by Gunawardena, Thuthi & Waiguny, Martin K.J.
- 296-306 Switching barriers' influences on service recovery evaluation in the retail banking industry: Construct development and testing
by Valenzuela, Fredy
- 307-313 Indigenous intellectual property rights: Ethical insights for marketers
by Kennedy, Ann-Marie & Laczniak, Gene R.
- 314-324 Does culture matter to Chinese consumers? Empirical evidence
by Elliott, Greg & Tam, Charles Chin Chiu
- 325-334 Emotional connections to objects as shown through collecting behaviour: The role of ardour
by Zonneveld, Lydia & Biggemann, Sergio
- 335-341 Resisting temptation: gender differences in customer loyalty in the presence of a more attractive alternative
by Melnyk, Valentyna
- 342-349 Bringing marketing into nonprofit organisations: A managerial nightmare!
by Chad, Paul & Kyriazis, Elias & Motion, Judy
- 350-355 The decay of positive and negative word of mouth after product experience
by East, Robert & Uncles, Mark D. & Romaniuk, Jenni & Hand, Chris
2014, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 168-178 Variability in health care services: the role of service employee flexibility
by Vredenburg, Jessica & Bell, Simon J.
- 179-188 Organisational capabilities for customer participation in health care service innovation
by Sharma, Shikha & Conduit, Jodie & Rao Hill, Sally
- 189-196 Case-mix system as a boundary object: the case of home care services
by Sajtos, Laszlo & Rouse, Paul & Harrison, Julie & Parsons, Matthew
- 197-204 Exploring client adherence factors related to clinical outcomes
by Gill, Liz & Cassia, Fabio & Cameron, Ian D. & Kurrle, Susan & Lord, Stephen & Fairhall, Nicola & Lockwood, Keri & Langron, Colleen
- 205-217 Information asymmetry and co-creation in health care services
by Barile, Sergio & Saviano, Marialuisa & Polese, Francesco
- 218-229 Consumer value in complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) health care services
by Dodds, Sarah & Bulmer, Sandy & Murphy, Andrew
- 230-237 Customer value co-creation within partnership models of health care: an examination of the New Zealand Midwifery Partnership Model
by Krisjanous, Jayne & Maude, Robyn
- 238-245 Empowered and knowledgeable health consumers: The impact of online support groups on the doctor–patient relationship
by Stewart Loane, Susan & D'Alessandro, Steven
- 246-256 Are my symptoms serious Dr Google? A resource-based typology of value co-destruction in online self-diagnosis
by Robertson, Nichola & Polonsky, Michael & McQuilken, Lisa
- 257-267 Just what the doctor ordered? Investigating the impact of health service quality on consumer misbehaviour
by Greer, Dominique A. & Russell-Bennett, Rebekah & Tombs, Alastair & Drennan, Judy
- 268-278 Promoting preventive health behaviour among young Malaysian consumers: toward an integrated conceptual framework
by Yap, Sheau-Fen & Noor, Nor Azila Mohammad & Marshall, Roger & Liew, Kok-Hong
2014, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 75-75 Editorial for Issue 2
by Marshall, Roger
- 76-83 The impact of outcome-based control for retail buyers on organizational performance
by Kim, Changju & Takashima, Katsuyoshi
- 84-92 The problem with standardizing international market research: A case study from B2B services
by Khan, M. Sajid & Naumann, Earl & Haverila, Matti J.
- 93-102 A psychometric theory that measures up to marketing reality: An adapted Many Faceted IRT model
by Wang, Luming & Finn, Adam
- 103-110 Contextualizing value propositions: Examining how consumers experience value propositions in their practices
by Holttinen, Heli
- 111-116 Predicting variation in repertoire size with the NBD model
by Trinh, Giang
- 117-124 Pass it on: A framework for classifying the content of word of mouth
by Nguyen, Cathy & Romaniuk, Jenni
- 125-135 Incorporation of victim size in an examination of consumer ethics in South Korea
by Lee, Jungki & Fullerton, Sam
- 136-143 Ideal body image: A male perspective on self
by McNeill, Lisa S. & Firman, James L.
- 144-154 Young adult voting decision-making: Studying the effect of usage from a consumer behaviour perspective
by Winchester, Tiffany M. & Hall, John & Binney, Wayne
- 155-163 The role of perceived market orientation in the higher education sector
by Casidy, Riza
2014, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 4-14 Agent-based Modelling, a new kind of research
by Held, Fabian P. & Wilkinson, Ian F. & Marks, Robert E. & Young, Louise
- 15-27 Relationship strength and network form: An agent-based simulation of interaction in a business network
by Prenkert, Frans & Følgesvold, Atle
- 28-35 Measuring complex patterns in space–time
by Thompson, Michael & Young, Louise
- 36-44 Using agent-based models to design social marketing campaign
by Perez-Mujica, Luisa & Duncan, Roderick & Bossomaier, Terry
- 45-50 Pinpointing the deeper structures, processes and mechanisms of change within interactional fields
by Buttriss, Gary J. & Wilkinson, Ian F.
- 51-53 Eroding trust – An agent based model to explore how trust flows
by Doloswala, Kalika Navin
- 54-59 An agent based model for networking of scholars
by Motamarri, Saradhi & Liyanage, N.D.L. & Smart, Rosemary
- 60-68 Rethinking validation: Efficient search of the space of parameters for an agent-based model
by Olaru, Doina & Purchase, Sharon
- 69-72 From i-phone 3G to i-phone 4G: A two-stage complex systems model of the two stage diffusion process
by D’Alessandro, Steven & Winzar, Hume
2013, Volume 21, Issue 4
- 205-211 The emotions that drive viral video
by Nelson-Field, Karen & Riebe, Erica & Newstead, Kellie
- 212-217 Targeting segments in the Australian community to increase support for climate change policy
by Morrison, Mark & Duncan, Roderick & Parton, Kevin A.
- 221-227 Some remarks on the internal consistency of online consumer reviews
by Schindler, Diana & Decker, Reinhold
- 228-233 McDonald’s apology over a pig toy: A cultural territorial clash
by Quek, Guan Cheng & Ling, Peter
- 234-239 An investigation of tobacco retail outlets as a cue for smoking
by Burton, Suzan & Spanjaard, Daniela & Hoek, Janet
- 240-249 Reducing householders’ grocery carbon emissions: Carbon literacy and carbon label preferences
by Sharp, Anne & Wheeler, Meagan
- 250-258 Enhancing learning-centeredness in marketing principles curriculum
by von der Heidt, Tania & Quazi, Ali
- 259-263 Stigmatized labour: An overlooked service worker’s stress
by Bove, Liliana L. & Pervan, Simon J.
- 264-270 The sponsor-event geographical match as a dimension of event-sponsor fit: An investigation in Europe and North America
by Carrillat, François A. & d’Astous, Alain & Davoine, Victor
- 271-277 The influence of private labels on retailer cooperation
by Zippel, Christian & Wilkinson, John & Vogler, Thomas
2013, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 137-146 Cloud computing: A social cognitive perspective of ethics, entrepreneurship, technology marketing, computer self-efficacy and outcome expectancy on behavioural intentions
by Ratten, Vanessa
- 147-154 Validating the Customer Satisfaction Survey (CSS) Scale in the Australian fast food industry
by Phau, Ian & Ferguson, Graham
- 155-160 The effects of portal website attitude and e-services on branding of e-stores
by Chen, Hsiu-Li & Mathews, Shane
- 161-167 Achieving superior SME performance: Overarching role of marketing, innovation, and learning capabilities
by Sok, Phyra & O’Cass, Aron & Sok, Keo Mony
- 168-175 Gender-role stereotypes in integrated social marketing communication: Influence on attitudes towards the ad
by Robertson, Kirsten & Davidson, Jessica
- 176-186 A review of the first twenty years of the Australasian Marketing Journal
by Polonsky, Michael Jay & Kay, Pandora & Ringer, Allison
- 187-197 Firms’ strategic response to service uncertainty: An empirical signaling study
by Mishra, Debi P.
- 198-204 The effects of religious symbols in product packaging on Muslim consumer responses
by Bakar, Abou & Lee, Richard & Rungie, Cam
2013, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 75-84 Retail brand extensions: Unpacking the link between brand extension attitude and change in parent brand equity
by Dwivedi, Abhishek & Merrilees, Bill
- 85-93 The effect of culture and salespersons’ retail service quality on impulse buying
by Pornpitakpan, Chanthika & Han, Jie Hui
- 94-104 Persuasibility and the self – Investigating heterogeneity among consumers
by Koller, Monika & Floh, Arne & Zauner, Alexander & Rusch, Thomas
- 105-110 The effect of ‘green’ messages on brand purchase and brand rejection
by Wheeler, Meagan & Sharp, Anne & Nenycz-Thiel, Magda
- 111-118 Dual-faceted multidimensional IRT models with hierarchical structure
by Wang, Luming & Finn, Adam
- 119-125 Good customers: The value of customers by mode of acquisition
by Uncles, Mark D. & East, Robert & Lomax, Wendy
- 126-136 A comparative study of consumer and B2B goods importers’ trust and commitment: Evidence from an Asian developing country
by Saleh, M. Abu & Ali, M. Yunus & Quazi, Ali
2013, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-9 The financial services cultural orientation matrix
by Stephenson, Deborah & Worthington, Steve & Russell-Bennett, Rebekah
- 10-16 Extending the use of market orientation: Transforming a charity into a business
by Chad, Paul
- 17-24 The customer engagement/value interface: An exploratory investigation
by Hollebeek, Linda D.
- 25-29 Factors moderating the impact of word of mouth for TV and film broadcasts
by Nguyen, Cathy & Romaniuk, Jenni
- 30-35 C-OAR-SE-based single-item measures for the two-stage Technology Acceptance Model
by Rossiter, John R. & Braithwaite, Bradley
- 36-42 Trust–commitment as a mediator of the celebrity endorser–brand equity relationship in a service context
by Dwivedi, Abhishek & Johnson, Lester W.
- 43-51 Exploring a functional approach to attitudinal brand loyalty
by Russell-Bennett, Rebekah & Härtel, Charmine E.J. & Worthington, Steve
- 52-58 Do radio stations in New Zealand target successfully?
by Winchester, Maxwell & Lees, Gavin
- 59-65 Empirical evidence of repertoire size
by Banelis, Melissa & Riebe, Erica & Rungie, Campbell M.
- 66-74 The relationship between electronic word-of-mouth motivations and message characteristics: The sender’s perspective
by Yap, Kenneth B. & Soetarto, Budi & Sweeney, Jillian C.
2012, Volume 20, Issue 4
- 235-241 Improving firm performance through NPD: The role of market orientation, NPD orientation and the NPD process
by Reid, Mike & Brady, Erica
- 242-249 An empirical investigation of the relationship between personality traits, prestige sensitivity, and fashion consciousness of Generation Y in Australia
by Casidy, Riza
- 250-259 Market environment, assortment policy, and performance of small retailers
by Cadeaux, Jack & Dubelaar, Chris
- 260-267 An exploratory study into the role and interplay of intrinsic and extrinsic cues in Australian consumers’ evaluations of fish
by Lawley, Meredith & Birch, Dawn & Hamblin, Denise
- 268-274 All quiet on the Western front? Empirical evidence on the “War” between Marketing Managers and Sales Managers
by Massey, Graham R.
- 275-281 Service backstage visibility and the corresponding perceived values in the process of service delivery
by Huang, Yu-Ying
- 282-296 A critical review of classical conditioning effects on consumer behavior
by Pornpitakpan, Chanthika
- 297-302 Brand avoidance, genetic modification, and brandlessness
by Lee, Michael Shyue Wai & Conroy, Denise & Motion, Judith
- 303-313 The determinants of customer trust in buyer–seller relationships: An empirical investigation in rural India
by Kareem Abdul, Waheed & Gaur, Sanjaya S. & Peñaloza, Lisa N.
2012, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 181-184 Roger Layton and the early history of marketing at the University of New South Wales
by Glaser, Stan
- 185-189 Roger A. Layton and marketing systems theory
by Wilkinson, Ian
- 190-194 Marketing systems, the Ring Cycle, and the Layton Effect
by Shultz, Clifford J.
- 198-200 Roger Layton’s contributions to marketing
by Wind, Jerry (Yoram)
- 204-206 Looking up to Layton: The case of higher degree research
by Young, Louise & Jackson, Laurel
- 207-210 Marketing – As it once was, and, perhaps, might one day be!
by Layton, Roger
- 211-217 Consumer innovativeness influence on really new product adoption
by Chao, Chih-Wei & Reid, Mike & Mavondo, Felix T.
- 218-223 Some philosophical problems for service-dominant logic in marketing
by Wright, Malcolm & Russell, Deborah
- 224-233 Examining market entry mode strategies via resource-based and institutional influences: Empirical evidence from a region-within-country economy context
by O’Cass, Aron & Ngo, Liem Viet & Heirati, Nima
2012, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 113-121 Antecedents and consequences of strategic price management: An analysis in the New Zealand industrial service context
by Indounas, Kostis & Roth, Stefan
- 122-126 Re-thinking and re-tooling the social marketing mix
by Gordon, Ross
- 127-135 Towards a better understanding of fashion clothing involvement
by Hourigan, Sally Rebecca & Bougoure, Ursula-Sigrid
- 136-146 The effects of market orientation, technological opportunism, and e-business adoption on performance: A moderated mediation analysis
by Voola, Ranjit & Casimir, Gian & Carlson, Jamie & Anushree Agnihotri, M.
- 147-157 Intranet portals: Marketing and managing individuals’ acceptance and use
by Neill, William D. & Richard, James E.
- 158-163 Australian franchising research: Review, synthesis and future research directions
by Wright, Owen & McAuley, Andrew
- 164-170 Reasons for switching service providers
by East, Robert & Grandcolas, Ursula & Riley, Francesca Dall’Olmo & Lomax, Wendy
- 171-177 Value-for-money perceptions of supermarket and private labels
by Nenycz-Thiel, Magda & Romaniuk, Jenni
2012, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 3-8 Assessing the validity of brand equity constructs
by Menictas, Con & Wang, Paul Z. & Louviere, Jordan J.
- 9-15 Making a face: Graphical illustrations of managerial stances toward customer creativity
by Campbell, Colin L. & Berthon, Pierre R. & Pitt, Leyland F. & McCarthy, Ian & Plangger, Kirk
- 16-23 Mum or bub? Which influences breastfeeding loyalty
by Parkinson, Joy & Russell-Bennett, Rebekah & Previte, Josephine
- 24-27 Toddler milk advertising in Australia: Infant formula advertising in disguise?
by Berry, Nina J & Jones, Sandra C & Iverson, Don
- 28-36 An e-retailing assessment of perceived website-service innovativeness: Implications for website quality evaluations, trust, loyalty and word of mouth
by O’Cass, Aron & Carlson, Jamie
- 37-47 Personal values and mall shopping behavior: The mediating role of attitude and intention among Chinese and Thai consumers
by Cai, Yuanfeng & Shannon, Randall
- 48-58 Store brand proneness: Effects of perceived risks, quality and familiarity
by Sheau-Fen, Yap & Sun-May, Leong & Yu-Ghee, Wee
- 59-64 Cultural values and higher education choices: Chinese families
by Lee, Christina Kwai Choi & Morrish, Sussie C.
- 65-72 Predicting first year student transfer intentions: Do relationships matter?
by Raciti, Maria M.
- 73-79 Cognitive and affective trust between Australian exporters and their overseas buyers
by Zur, Andrew & Leckie, Civilai & Webster, Cynthia M.
- 80-88 Exploring regional differences in Chinese consumer acceptance of new mobile technology: A qualitative study
by Song, Jinzhu & Drennan, Judy C. & Andrews, Lynda M.
- 89-96 Brand personality factor based models: A critical review
by Avis, Mark
- 97-107 Drivers of satisfaction and dissatisfaction for overseas service customers: A critical incident technique approach
by Bianchi, Constanza & Drennan, Judy
2011, Volume 19, Issue 4
- 223-229 A novel romance: The Technology Acceptance Model with emotional attachment
by Read, Wayne & Robertson, Nichola & McQuilken, Lisa
- 230-237 Effects of multiple endorsements and consumer–celebrity attachment on attitude and purchase intention
by Ilicic, Jasmina & Webster, Cynthia M.
- 238-246 Mobile phone feature preferences, customer satisfaction and repurchase intent among male users
by Haverila, Matti
- 247-256 Antecedents of materialism and compulsive buying: A life course study in Australia
by Weaver, S. Todd & Moschis, George P. & Davis, Teresa
- 257-266 Retail buyers’ decision-making and buy national campaigns
by Insch, Andrea & Prentice, Rebecca S. & Knight, John G.
- 267-280 Documentation and continuous development of processes for customer management: Implications for profitable growth
by Aspara, Jaakko
- 281-292 Pseudo panels as an alternative study design
by Frethey-Bentham, Catherine
2011, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 137-147 What do managers’ survey responses mean and what affects them? The case of market orientation and firm performance
by Rong, Baiding & Wilkinson, Ian F.
- 168-173 Retail tobacco distribution in Australia: Evidence for policy development
by Burton, Suzan & Clark, Lindie & Heuler, Stefanie & Bollerup, Jette & Jackson, Kristina
- 174-180 Young adult smokers’ perceptions of cigarette pack innovation, pack colour and plain packaging
by Moodie, Crawford & Ford, Allison
- 181-188 The impact of Australia’s new graphic cigarette packet warnings on smokers’ beliefs and attitudes
by Miller, Caroline L. & Hill, David J. & Quester, Pascale G. & Hiller, Janet E.
- 189-195 “You wouldn’t know it had alcohol in it until you read the can”: Adolescents and alcohol-energy drinks
by Jones, Sandra C.
- 196-202 Maximum consumption: Heavy quantity drinking amongst university students
by Robertson, Kirsten & Forbes, Sarah
- 203-211 Vulnerable consumers and debt: Can social marketing assist?
by Brennan, Linda & Zevallos, Zuleyka & Binney, Wayne
- 212-222 Reducing barriers to sun protection – Application of a holistic model for social marketing
by McLeod, Geraldine & Insch, Andrea & Henry, James
2011, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 77-84 Do target and non-target ethnic group adolescents process advertisements differently?
by Butt, Muhammad Mohsin & de Run, Ernest Cyril
- 85-92 The Eight Pillars of WOM management: Lessons from a multiple case study
by Williams, Martin & Buttle, Francis
- 93-99 The nature and incidence of private label rejection
by Nenycz-Thiel, Magda & Romaniuk, Jenni
- 100-107 How exporters’ and intermediaries’ resources influence export performance
by Theingi, & Purchase, Sharon
- 108-114 Trading-up mass-market goods to luxury products
by Heine, Klaus & Phan, Michel
- 115-121 Marketing education in Australia before 1965
by Ellis, Robert B. & Waller, David S.
- 122-130 Approaching what we hope for and avoiding what we fear: A study of women’s concern with visible signs of skin aging
by Sobh, Rana
- 131-136 A comparison of print advertisements from Australia and Croatia
by Zubcevic, Nives & Luxton, Sandra
2011, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-6 Discrepancies of positive and negative consumption expectations in high risk drinking experiences
by Baird, Michael & Ouschan, Robyn & Phau, Ian
- 7-13 Halo effects of tourists’ destination image on domestic product perceptions
by Lee, Richard & Lockshin, Larry
- 14-21 Understanding choice-goal compatibility, dissonance and decision satisfaction
by Shao, Wei & Shao, Guanglin
- 22-29 The role of fairness in modelling customer choice
by Mathies, Christine & Gudergan, Siegfried P.
- 30-39 The effect of store image and service quality on brand image and purchase intention for private label brands
by Wu, Paul C.S. & Yeh, Gary Yeong-Yuh & Hsiao, Chieh-Ru
- 43-51 Strategic and tactical alliances: Do environmental non-profits manage them differently?
by Polonsky, Michael Jay & Lefroy, Kathryn & Garma, Romana & Chia, Norman
- 52-57 Implementation of environmental sustainability in business: Suggestions for improvement
by Brennan, Linda & Binney, Wayne & McCrohan, Janelle & Lancaster, Narelle
- 58-64 Promoting youth smokefree behaviour: An evaluation of a social norms campaign
by Hoek, Janet & Newcombe, Rhiannon & Walker, Sue
- 65-70 Seeking the pleasure zone: Understanding young adult’s intoxication culture
by Fry, Marie-Louise
- 71-75 “At least I’m not drink-driving”: Formative research for a social marketing campaign to reduce drug-driving among young drivers
by Barrie, Lance R. & Jones, Sandra C. & Wiese, Elizabeth
2010, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 199-205 Experiences of brands and national identity
by Bulmer, Sandy & Buchanan-Oliver, Margo
- 206-213 The role of behavioral, normative, and control beliefs in the consumption of Australian products and services by Chinese consumers
by Smith, Joanne R. & Liu, Shuang & Liesch, Peter & Callois, Cindy & Yi, Ren & Daly, Stephanie
- 214-221 The influence of failure severity and employee effort on service recovery in a service guarantee context
by McQuilken, Lisa
- 222-232 An empirical analysis of the retention of dissatisfied business services customers using structural equation modelling
by Yanamandram, Venkata & White, Lesley
- 236-247 Practices as markets: Value co-creation in e-invoicing
by Korkman, Oskar & Storbacka, Kaj & Harald, Bo
- 248-255 Systemic and service dominant socio-economic development: Legal, judicial and market capacity building in Bangladesh
by Pecotich, Anthony & Rahtz, Don R. & Shultz, Clifford J.
- 256-263 Opportunism in co-production: Implications for value co-creation
by Ertimur, Burçak & Venkatesh, Alladi
2010, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 113-119 Marketing accountability and marketing’s stature: An examination of senior executive perspectives
by O’Sullivan, Don & Butler, Patrick
- 120-131 Social and spatial influence of customers on other customers in the social-servicescape
by Tombs, Alastair G. & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R.
- 132-137 The Effect of option choice framing on short-term regret from actions/inactions: Implications for marketing strategies
by Pornpitakpan, Chanthika
- 138-144 A latent analysis of images and words in wine choice
by Jarvis, Wade & Mueller, Simone & Chiong, Kathleen
- 145-150 Market share is correlated with word-of-mouth volume
by Uncles, Mark D. & East, Robert & Lomax, Wendy
- 151-158 Ambivalence and involvement in the satisfaction–repurchase loyalty relationship
by Tuu, Ho Huy & Olsen, Svein Ottar
- 161-164 Has research in marketing lost its way?
by Roberts, John H.
- 165-167 Is marketing academia losing its way? It depends where you look
by Uncles, Mark D.
- 168-170 Is marketing academia losing its way? Linking with practitioners
by Sweeney, Jillian C.
- 171-173 Is marketing academia losing its way? – A commentary from a German perspective
by Kleinaltenkamp, Michael
- 174-176 Is academic marketing losing its way? Embrace intermediaries
by Lilien, Gary L.
- 177-178 Academic interface with marketing practice: Leading and following and not losing the way?
by Brodie, Roderick J.
- 181-182 Marketing spending strategy in recessions
by Lilien, Gary L. & Srinivasan, Raji
- 183-185 Recession or mutation? Post-recovery appeal of major consumer brands
by Tixier, Daniel
- 186-189 An international perspective on the moral maturity of marketers
by Falkenberg, Andreas W.
- 190-194 The consumer, politics and everyday life
by Devinney, Timothy M.
- 195-197 Who do you think you are? An examination of how systems thinking can help social marketing support new identities and more sustainable living patterns
by Conroy, Denise M. & Allen, Will
2010, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 49-56 Marketing’s strategic influence in Australian firms: A review and survey
by Merlo, Omar & Auh, Seigyoung
- 57-65 Customer-oriented behaviour of front-line service employees: The need to be both willing and able
by Pimpakorn, Narumon & Patterson, Paul G.
- 66-73 A conceptual exploration of the strategic factors driving new brand entry decisions and their success
by Chmielewski, Danielle A.
- 74-80 Understanding consumer intention to use mobile services
by Revels, Janeaya & Tojib, Dewi & Tsarenko, Yelena
- 81-92 Influential factors of player’s loyalty toward online games for achieving commercial success
by Lee, Cheng-Wen
- 93-104 Eating clean and green? Investigating consumer motivations towards the purchase of organic food
by Smith, Samantha & Paladino, Angela
- 105-111 Correcting the illogicality in probability data of mutually exclusive behaviours
by Parackal, Mathew
2010, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-7 Heart versus mind: The functions of emotional and cognitive loyalty
by Härtel, Charmine E.J. & Russell-Bennett, Rebekah
- 8-14 Antecedents of ethical consumption activities in Germany and the United States
by Witkowski, Terrence H. & Reddy, Sabine
- 15-22 Leaving a legacy: Bequest giving in Australia
by Wiepking, Pamala & Madden, Kym & McDonald, Katie
- 23-27 Young Australian consumers and the country-of-origin effect: Investigation of the moderating roles of product involvement and perceived product-origin congruency
by Josiassen, Alexander
- 28-35 Did I choose the right university? How post-purchase information affects cognitive dissonance, satisfaction and perceived service quality
by Mao, Wen & Oppewal, Harmen
- 36-40 Consumer protocol evidence against Ehrenberg’s “stochastic” theory of brand associations
by Rossiter, John R.
- 41-47 How the local competition defeated a global brand: The case of Starbucks
by Patterson, Paul G. & Scott, Jane & Uncles, Mark D.
2009, Volume 17, Issue 4