Slow fashion – Balancing the conscious retail model within the fashion marketplace
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pookulangara, Sanjukta & Shephard, Arlesa, 2013. "Slow fashion movement: Understanding consumer perceptionsâ€”An exploratory study," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 200-206.
- Matthew J. Bernthal & David Crockett & Randall L. Rose, 2005. "Credit Cards as Lifestyle Facilitators," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 130-145, June.
- Sojin Jung & Byoungho Jin, 2016. "Sustainable Development of Slow Fashion Businesses: Customer Value Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-15, June.
- Brun, Alessandro & Castelli, Cecilia, 2008. "Supply chain strategy in the fashion industry: Developing a portfolio model depending on product, retail channel and brand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 169-181, December.
- Swilley, Esther & Goldsmith, Ronald E., 2013. "Black Friday and Cyber Monday: Understanding consumer intentions on two major shopping days," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 43-50.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dominik Zimon & Peter Madzik & Robert Sroufe, 2020. "The Influence of ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 on Sustainable Supply Chain Management in the Textile Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(10), pages 1-19, May.
More about this item
KeywordsSlow fashion; Fast fashion; Retail strategy; Positioning; Consumer behaviour; Sustainability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aumajo:v:27:y:2019:i:4:p:215-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/australasian-marketing-journal/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.