Trust formation in Korean new product alliances: How important are pre-existing social ties?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xiao-Ping Chen & Chao C. Chen, 2004. "On the Intricacies of the Chinese Guanxi: A Process Model of Guanxi Development," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 305-324, September.
- Cheng-Min Chuang & Chih-Pin Lin, 2008. "Social capital and cross-selling within financial holding companies in an emerging economy," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 71-91, January.
- Erin Anderson & Barton Weitz, 1989. "Determinants of Continuity in Conventional Industrial Channel Dyads," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(4), pages 310-323.
- Nguyen, Thang V., 2005. "Learning to trust: a study of interfirm trust dynamics in Vietnam," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 203-221, May.
- Mike Peng & Jessie Zhou, 2005. "How Network Strategies and Institutional Transitions Evolve in Asia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 321-336, December.
- Inju Yang, 2006. "Jeong exchange and collective leadership in Korean organizations," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 283-298, September.
- Chang,Sea-Jin, 2003. "Financial Crisis and Transformation of Korean Business Groups," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521814355, April.
- Ariño, Africa & de la Torre, Jose & Ring, Peter S., 2001. "Relational quality: Managing trust in corporate alliances," IESE Research Papers D/434, IESE Business School.
- Aie-Rie Lee, 2003. "Down and Down We Go: Trust and Compliance in South Korea," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 84(2), pages 329-343.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lai, Christine & Singh, Barjinder & Alshwer, Abdullah A. & Shaffer, Margaret A., 2014. "Building and Leveraging Interpersonal Trust Within and Across MNE Subsidiaries: A Social Exchange Perspective," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 312-326.
- Hemmert, Martin, 2015.
"The relevance of inter-personal and inter-organizational ties for interaction quality and outcomes of research collaborations in South Korea,"
152, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Hemmert, Martin, 2015. "The relevance of inter-personal and inter-organizational ties for interaction quality and outcomes of research collaborations in South Korea," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 102/2015, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Igor B. Gurkov & Michael J. Morley, 2017. "Contributions Towards a Renewed Debate on Multinational Headquarter-Subsidiary Relations:Subsidiary Mandates, Corporate Parenting Styles and Collective Psychological Contracts," HSE Working papers WP BRP 55/MAN/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Hemmert, Martin & Kim, DaeSoo & Kim, Jisun & Cho, BooYun, 2016. "Building the supplier's trust: Role of institutional forces and buyer firm practices," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 25-37.
More about this item
KeywordsProduct development; Alliances; Trust formation; Social ties; Korea;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:27:y:2010:i:2:p:299-319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .