Jeong exchange and collective leadership in Korean organizations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paik, Yongsun & Derick Sohn, J. H., 1998. "Confucius in Mexico: Korean MNCs and the maquiladoras," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 25-33.
- House, Robert & Javidan, Mansour & Hanges, Paul & Dorfman, Peter, 2002. "Understanding cultures and implicit leadership theories across the globe: an introduction to project GLOBE," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 3-10, April.
- N/A, 1985. "Asia," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 41(1), pages 80-87, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yina Mao & Kelly Peng & Chi-Sum Wong, 2012. "Indigenous research on Asia: In search of the emic components of guanxi," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 1143-1168, December.
- Zhi Yang & Xuemin Zhou & Pengcheng Zhang, 2015. "Centralization and innovation performance in an emerging economy: testing the moderating effects," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 415-442, June.
- Erin Pleggenkuhle-Miles & Ramya Aroul & Sunny Sun & Yu-Shan Su, 2007. "The adolescence of Asia management research: APJM, 1997–2006," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 467-489, December.
- Ludwig Bstieler & Martin Hemmert, 2010. "Trust formation in Korean new product alliances: How important are pre-existing social ties?," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 299-319, June.
- Pawan Budhwar & Yaw Debrah, 2009. "Future research on human resource management systems in Asia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 197-218, June.
- Horak, Sven & Yang, Inju, 2016. "Affective networks, informal ties, and the limits of expatriate effectiveness," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1030-1042.
- Santanu Sarkar, 2009. "Individualism–collectivism as predictors of BPO employee attitudes toward union membership in India," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 93-118, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCollective; Emotion; Leadership; Informal social tie; Korea; Japan; China; Confucianism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:23:y:2006:i:3:p:283-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .