Individualism–collectivism as predictors of BPO employee attitudes toward union membership in India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dora Lau & Jun Liu & Ping Fu, 2007. "Feeling trusted by business leaders in China: Antecedents and the mediating role of value congruence," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 321-340, September.
- Tomoki Sekiguchi, 2006. "How organizations promote person-environment fit: using the case of japanese firms to illustrate institutional and cultural influences," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 47-69, March.
- Nancy Chen & Dean Tjosvold, 2007. "Guanxi and leader member relationships between American managers and Chinese employees: open-minded dialogue as mediator," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 171-189, June.
- Inju Yang, 2006. "Jeong exchange and collective leadership in Korean organizations," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 283-298, September.
- Alfred Wong & Dean Tjosvold, 2006. "Collectivist values for learning in organizational relationships in China: the role of trust and vertical coordination," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 299-317, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hauff, Sven & Richter, Nicole Franziska & Tressin, Tabea, 2015. "Situational job characteristics and job satisfaction: The moderating role of national culture," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 710-723.
More about this item
KeywordsIndividualism-collectivism; Horizontal individualism (HI); Vertical individualism (VI); Horizontal collectivism (HC); Vertical collectivism (VC); Organizational individualism (OI); Organizational collectivism (OC); Business process outsourcing (BPO);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:26:y:2009:i:1:p:93-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .