The Role of Firms in Welfare Provision
In: Labor Markets and Firm Benefit Policies in Japan and the United States
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
10311.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:10311||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beach, Charles M & Balfour, Frederick S, 1983. "Estimated Payroll Tax Incidence and Aggregate Demand for Labour in the United Kingdom," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(197), pages 35-48, February.
- Lazear, Edward P, 1979. "Why Is There Mandatory Retirement?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(6), pages 1261-1284, December.
- Mumy, Gene E, 1985. "The Role of Taxes and Social Security in Determining the Structure of Wages and Pensions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(3), pages 574-585, June.
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1992.
"401(k) Plans and Tax-Deferred Saving,"
NBER Working Papers
4181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James L. Medoff & Katharine G. Abraham, 1980.
"Experience, Performance, and Earnings,"
NBER Working Papers
0278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 1983.
" Payroll Taxes and Wage Inflation: The Swedish Experience,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(1), pages 1-15.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 1983. "Payroll Taxes and Wage Inflation: The Swedish Experiences," Working Paper Series 68, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Woodbury, Stephen A, 1983. "Substitution between Wage and Nonwage Benefits," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 166-182, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.