The Role of Firms in Welfare Provision
In: Labor Markets and Firm Benefit Policies in Japan and the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Woodbury, Stephen A, 1983. "Substitution between Wage and Nonwage Benefits," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 166-182, March.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 1983.
" Payroll Taxes and Wage Inflation: The Swedish Experience,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(1), pages 1-15.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 1983. "Payroll Taxes and Wage Inflation: The Swedish Experiences," Working Paper Series 68, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- James L. Medoff & Katharine G. Abraham, 1980. "Experience, Performance, and Earnings," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(4), pages 703-736.
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti, 1994.
"401(k) Plans and Tax-Deferred Saving,"
NBER Chapters,in: Studies in the Economics of Aging, pages 105-142
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Poterba, J.M. & Venti, S.F. & Wise, D.A., 1992. "401(k) Plans and Tax-Deferred Savings," Working papers 92-14, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1992. "401(k) Plans and Tax-Deferred Saving," NBER Working Papers 4181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lazear, Edward P, 1979. "Why Is There Mandatory Retirement?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(6), pages 1261-1284, December.
- Mumy, Gene E, 1985. "The Role of Taxes and Social Security in Determining the Structure of Wages and Pensions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(3), pages 574-585, June.
- Beach, Charles M & Balfour, Frederick S, 1983. "Estimated Payroll Tax Incidence and Aggregate Demand for Labour in the United Kingdom," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(197), pages 35-48, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .