The Impact of Collective Bargaining: Can the New Facts Be Explained by Monopoly Unionism?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Greg J. Duncan, 1976. "Earnings Functions and Nonpecuniary Benefits," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 11(4), pages 462-483.
- Thomas A. Kochan & Richard N. Block, 1977. "An Interindustry Analysis of Bargaining Outcomes: Preliminary Evidence from Two-Digit Industries," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(3), pages 431-452.
- George J. Borjas, 1979. "Job Satisfaction, Wages, and Unions," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 14(1), pages 21-40.
- Charles Brown, 1980. "Equalizing Differences in the Labor Market," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(1), pages 113-134.
- Oliver E. Williamson & Michael L. Wachter & Jeffrey E. Harris, 1975. "Understanding the Employment Relation: The Analysis of Idiosyncratic Exchange," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 6(1), pages 250-278, Spring.
- Michael Podgursky, 1983. "Unions and Family Income Inequality," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 18(4), pages 574-591.
- Duane E. Leigh, 1978. "Racial Discrimination and Labor Unions: Evidence from the NLS Sample of Middle-Aged Men," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 13(4), pages 568-577.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro Donado, 2015.
"Why Do Unionized Workers Have More Nonfatal Occupational Injuries?,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 68(1), pages 153-183, January.
- Donado, Alejandro, 2013. "Why Do Unionized Workers Have More Nonfatal Occupational Injuries?," Working Papers 0551, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Cihan Bilginsoy, 2013. "Union Wage Gap in the U.S. Construction Sector: 1983–2007," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 677-701, July.
- Chrysanthou, Georgios Marios, 2014. "Heterogeneity, Endogeneity, Measurement Error and Identification of the Union Wage Impact," QM&ET Working Papers 14-4, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory, revised 05 Nov 2014.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0837. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.