Wage Determination in the Union and Nonunion Sectors: A Sample Selectivity Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry T. Hirsch, 2004.
"Reconsidering Union Wage Effects: Surveying New Evidence on an Old Topic,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Transaction Publishers, vol. 25(2), pages 233-266, April.
- Hirsch, Barry, 2003. "Reconsidering Union Wage Effects: Surveying New Evidence on an Old Topic," IZA Discussion Papers 795, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edward J. Schumacher, "undated". "What Explains Union Membership Contract Coverage Wage Differentials?," Working Papers 9719, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Tracy, Joseph, 1988.
"An Analysis of Public- and Private-Sector Wages Allowing for Endogenous Choices of Both Government and Union Status,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(2), pages 229-253, April.
- Joseph Gyourko & Joseph Tracy, 1986. "An Analysis of Public and Private Sector Wages Allowing for Endogenous Choices of Both Government and Union Status," NBER Working Papers 1920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Günalp, Burak & Cilasun, Seyit Mümin & Acar, Elif Öznur, 2013.
"Male-Female Labor Market Participation and the Extent of Gender-Based Wage Discrimination in Turkey,"
51503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Günalp, Burak & Cilasun, Seyit Mümin & Acar, Elif Öznur, 2015. "Male-female labor market participation and the extent of gender-based wage discrimination in Turkey," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-56, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Burak Günalp & Seyit Mümin Cilasun & Elif Öznur Acar, 2013. "Male-Female Labor Market Participation and the Extent of Gender-Based Wage Discrimination in Turkey," Working Papers 2013/15, Turkish Economic Association.
- Kathy A. Paulson Gjerde, 2002. "The existence of gender-specific promotion standards in the U.S," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(8), pages 447-459.
- Luis Armando Galvis, 2010.
"Diferenciales salariales por género y región en Colombia: una aproximación con regresión por cuantiles,"
REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO,
UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, November.
- Luis Armando Galvis, 2010. "Diferencias salariales por género y región en Colombia: una aproximación con regresión por cuantiles," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL Y URBANA 007428, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Luis Armando Galvis, 2010. "Diferenciales salariales por género y región en Colombia: Una aproximación con regresión por cuantiles," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 131, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Salma Ahmed & Pushkar Maitra, 2015.
"A Distributional Analysis of the Gender Wage Gap in Bangladesh,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(11), pages 1444-1458, November.
- Salma Ahmed & Pushkar Maitra, 2011. "A Distributional Analysis of the Gender Wage Gap in Bangladesh," Monash Economics Working Papers 20-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Fortin, Nicole & Lemieux, Thomas & Firpo, Sergio, 2011. "Decomposition Methods in Economics," Handbook of Labor Economics, Elsevier.
- W. Kip Viscusi, 1986. "Market Incentives for Criminal Behavior," NBER Chapters,in: The Black Youth Employment Crisis, pages 301-351 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:iza:izadps:dp1362 is not listed on IDEAS
- Budd, John W & Na, In-Gang, 2000.
"The Union Membership Wage Premium for Employees Covered by Collective Bargaining Agreements,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(4), pages 783-807, October.
- Budd, J.W. & Na, I.G., 1994. "The Union Membership Wage Premium for Employees Covered by Collective Bargaining Agreements," Papers 94-09, Minnesota - Industrial Relations Center.
- Cihan Bilginsoy, 2013. "Union Wage Gap in the U.S. Construction Sector: 1983–2007," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 677-701, July.
- Changhui Kang, 2003. "Union Wage Effect: New Evidence From Matched Employer-Employee Data," Departmental Working Papers wp0302, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:2:y:1986:i:c:p:1139-1181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Denis Y. Orlov & Evgeniy M. Ozhegov, 2016. "Do sequel movies really earn more than non-sequels? Evidence from the US box office," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-03-2016, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Apr 2016.
- Paula Armstrong & Janca Steenkamp, 2008. "South African Trade Unions: an Overview for 1995 to 2005," Working Papers 10/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Coombs & Robert Newman & Richard Cebula & Mary White, 2015. "The Bargaining Power of Health Care Unions and Union Wage Premiums for Registered Nurses," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 442-461, December.
- Joseph S. Tracy, 1986. "Seniority Rules and the Gains from Union Organization," NBER Working Papers 2039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julien Picault, 2013. "Unionization and Labour-market Discrimination: A Closer Look at Non-unionized Workers," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 27(3), pages 272-287, September.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0409-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Denis Y. Orlov & Evgeniy M. Ozhegov, 2015. "Estimating the Efficiency of Sequels in the Film Industry," HSE Working papers WP BRP 96/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Shoshana Neuman & Ronald Oaxaca, 2004. "Wage Decompositions with Selectivity-Corrected Wage Equations: A Methodological Note," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 2(1), pages 3-10, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:34:y:1980:i:1:p:24-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.