The Effect of Unions on Earnings and Earnings on Unions: A Mixed Logit Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diamond, Peter A. & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1974. "Increases in risk and in risk aversion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 337-360, July.
- Keeney, Ralph L, 1973. "Risk Independence and Multiattributed Utility Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(1), pages 27-34, January.
- Weiss, Yoram, 1971. "Learning by doing and occupational specialization," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 189-198, June.
- Weiss, Yoram, 1972. "The Risk Element in Occupational and Educational Choices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(6), pages 1203-1213, Nov.-Dec..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henry S. Farber, 1982. "The Determination of the Union Status of Workers," NBER Working Papers 1006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Deno & Stephen Mehay, 1988. "Municipal utilities and local public finance: A simultaneous model," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 201-212, June.
- Henry S. Farber, 1984. "The Analysis of Union Behavior," NBER Working Papers 1502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- K.R.Shanmugam & S.Madheswaran, 2004. "Wage Differentials Between Union and Non-union Workers: An Econometric Analysis," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 413, Econometric Society.
- Johansson, Robert Charles, 1997. "Wage structure in the supermarket industry 1984-1993," Faculty Theses and Dissertations 246441, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Brantly Callaway & William J. Collins, 2017. "Unions, Workers, and Wages at the Peak of the American Labor Movement," NBER Working Papers 23516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:2:y:1986:i:c:p:1139-1181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Damiano Kulundu Manda & Arne Bigsten & Germano Mwabu, 2005.
"Trade union membership and earnings in Kenyan manufacturing firms,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(15), pages 1693-1704.
- Manda , Damiano Kulundu & Bigsten, Arne & Mwabu , Germano, 2001. "Trade Union Membership and Earnings in Kenyan Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers in Economics 50, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Johansson & Jay S. Coggins, 2002. "Union Density Effects in the Supermarket Industry," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 23(4), pages 673-684, October.
- Schnabel, Claus, 2002. "Determinants of trade union membership," Discussion Papers 15, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Kochan, Thomas A. & Helfman, David E., 1981. "The effects of collective bargaining on economic and behavioral job outcomes," Working papers 1181-81., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:2:y:1986:i:c:p:1039-1089 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:17:y:1976:i:1:p:204-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.