Cyclic Patterns in Weeks and Wages
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arthur Laffer & David Meiselman, 1975. "The Phenomenon of Worldwide Inflation," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 725613.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Delacroix, Alain, 2004. "Sticky bargained wages," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 25-44, March.
- Robert B. Barsky & Gary Solon, 1989. "Real Wages Over The Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 2888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shin, Donggyun & Shin, Kwanho, 2008. "Why Are The Wages Of Job Stayers Procyclical?," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 1-21, February.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:2:y:1986:i:c:p:1139-1181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John DiNardo & Robert Valletta, 2004. "A Submerging Labor Market Institution?Unions and the Nonwage Aspects of Work," NBER Chapters,in: Emerging Labor Market Institutions for the Twenty-First Century, pages 231-264 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Etter, 1986. "Versicherungsaspekte des Arbeitsverhältnisses: Der Einfluß impliziter Arbeitsverträge auf Löhne und Beschäftigung," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 122(III), pages 405-424, September.
- Park, Seonyoung & Shin, Donggyun, 2005. "Explaining procyclical male-female wage gaps," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 231-235, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:17:y:1979:i:4:p:475-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .