Do strategic marketing and social capital really matter in regional clusters? Lessons from an emerging economy of Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael E. Porter & Scott Stern, 2010. "Clusters and entrepreneurship," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 495-518, July.
- Fastoso, Fernando & Whitelock, Jeryl, 2010. "Regionalization vs. globalization in advertising research: Insights from five decades of academic study," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 32-42, March.
- J Adam Holbrook & David A Wolfe, 2005. "The Innovation Systems Research Network: a Canadian experiment in knowledge management," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 109-118, April.
- Maryann P. Feldman & Frank R. Lichtenberg, 1998.
"The Impact and Organization of Publicly-Funded Research and development in the European Community,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 49-50, pages 199-222.
- Maryann P. Feldman & Frank R. Lichtenberg, 1997. "The Impact and Organization of Publicly-Funded Research and Development in the European Community," NBER Working Papers 6040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eva Berggren & Åsa Lindholm Dahlstrand, 2009. "Creating an Entrepreneurial Region: Two Waves of Academic Spin-offs from Halmstad University," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(8), pages 1171-1189, February.
- Michael Steiner & Michael Ploder, 2008. "Structure and Strategy within Heterogeneity: Multiple Dimensions of Regional Networking," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 793-815.
- William B. Stevenson & Robert F. Radin, 2009. "Social Capital and Social Influence on the Board of Directors," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 16-44, January.
- Eisingerich, Andreas B. & Bell, Simon J. & Tracey, Paul, 2010. "How can clusters sustain performance? The role of network strength, network openness, and environmental uncertainty," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 239-253, March.
- Erik Stam, 2009. "Cluster Creation," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 319-323.
- Julia Porter Liebeskind & Amalya Lumerman Oliver & Lynne Zucker & Marilynn Brewer, 1996. "Social networks, Learning, and Flexibility: Sourcing Scientific Knowledge in New Biotechnology Firms," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(4), pages 428-443, August.
- Samiee, Saeed & Athanassiou, Nicholas, 1998. "International Strategy Research: Cross-Cultural Methodology Implications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 79-96, October.
- Jason Owen-Smith & Walter W. Powell, 2004. "Knowledge Networks as Channels and Conduits: The Effects of Spillovers in the Boston Biotechnology Community," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(1), pages 5-21, February.
- Harald Bathelt, 2005. "Cluster Relations in the Media Industry: Exploring the 'Distanced Neighbour' Paradox in Leipzig," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 105-127.
- Rajdeep Grewal & Gary L. Lilien & Girish Mallapragada, 2006. "Location, Location, Location: How Network Embeddedness Affects Project Success in Open Source Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(7), pages 1043-1056, July.
- Peter Brown & Rod McNaughton & Jim Bell, 2010. "Marketing externalities in industrial clusters: A literature review and evidence from the Christchurch, New Zealand electronics cluster," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 168-181, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInter-firm cooperation; Regional clusters; Strategic marketing; Social capital; Latin America/Chile;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:67:y:2014:i:4:p:498-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.