Creating an Entrepreneurial Region: Two Waves of Academic Spin-offs from Halmstad University
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koen Frenken & Frank G. van Oort & Thijs Verburg & Ron A. Boschma, 2004. "Variety and regional economic growth in the Netherlands," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0502, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2004.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dorner, Matthias & Fryges, Helmut & Schopen, Kathrin, 2017.
"Wages in high-tech start-ups – Do academic spin-offs pay a wage premium?,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-18.
- Dorner, Matthias & Fryges, Helmut & Schopen, Kathrin, 2015. "Wages in high-tech start-ups - do academic spin-offs pay a wage premium?," IAB Discussion Paper 201517, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Dorner, Matthias & Fryges, Helmut & Schopen, Kathrin, 2015. "Wages in high-tech start-ups: Do academic spin-offs pay a wage premium?," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-038, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Felzensztein, Christian & Brodt, Susan E. & Gimmon, Eli, 2014. "Do strategic marketing and social capital really matter in regional clusters? Lessons from an emerging economy of Latin America," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 498-507.
- Donato Iacobucci & Alessandra Micozzi, 2015. "How to evaluate the impact of academic spin-offs on local development: an empirical analysis of the Italian case," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 434-452, June.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:43:y:2018:i:5:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9536-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoon, Hyungseok & Yun, Sunyoung & Lee, Joosung & Phillips, Fred, 2015. "Entrepreneurship in East Asian Regional Innovation Systems: Role of social capital," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 83-95.
- Svante Andersson & Eva Berggren, 2016.
"Born global or local? Factors influencing the internationalization of university spin-offs—the case of Halmstad University
[Born Global oder Born Local: Was beinflüsst und erleichtert die Internati," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 296-322, September.
- Stephan Heblich & Viktor Slavtchev, 2014. "Parent universities and the location of academic startups," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 1-15, January.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:9:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s13132-017-0501-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fan:macoma:v:html10.3280/maco2018-001004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Åstebro, Thomas & Bazzazian, Navid & Braguinsky, Serguey, 2012.
"Startups by recent university graduates and their faculty: Implications for university entrepreneurship policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 663-677.
- Thomas B. Astebro & Navid Bazzazian & Serguey Braguinsky, 2012. "Startups by recent university graduates and their faculty: Implications for university entrepreneurship policy," Post-Print hal-00715486, HAL.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9470-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurpls:v:17:y:2009:i:8:p:1171-1189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEPS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.