Marketing externalities in industrial clusters: A literature review and evidence from the Christchurch, New Zealand electronics cluster
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Swann, G. M. Peter & Prevezer, Martha & Stout, David (ed.), 1998. "The Dynamics of Industrial Clustering: International Comparisons in Computing and Biotechnology," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198289593.
- Chetty, Sylvie & Blankenburg Holm, Desiree, 2000. "Internationalisation of small to medium-sized manufacturing firms: a network approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 77-93, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felzensztein, Christian & Stringer, Christina & Benson-Rea, Maureen & Freeman, Susan, 2014. "International marketing strategies in industrial clusters: Insights from the Southern Hemisphere," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 837-846.
- Felzensztein, Christian & Brodt, Susan E. & Gimmon, Eli, 2014. "Do strategic marketing and social capital really matter in regional clusters? Lessons from an emerging economy of Latin America," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 498-507.
- M. Paula Fitzgerald & Cait Poynor Lamberton & Michael F. Walsh, 2016. "Will I Pay for Your Pleasure? Consumers’ Perceptions of Negative Externalities and Responses to Pigovian Taxes," Journal of the Association for Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(3), pages 355-377.
- Geldes, Cristian & Felzensztein, Christian & Turkina, Ekaterina & Durand, Aurélia, 2015. "How does proximity affect interfirm marketing cooperation? A study of an agribusiness cluster," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 263-272.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial cluster; Externality; SME; Exports; Networks; Internationalisation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:8:y:2010:i:2:p:168-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .