Das Management von Innovationsclustern: Die operative Clusterführung
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gull, Isabel, 2013. "Die Governance von Innovationsclustern: Eine Analyse der Meta- und der Mesoebene," Arbeitspapiere 131, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- Fromhold-Eisebith, Martina & Eisebith, Gunter, 2005. "How to institutionalize innovative clusters? Comparing explicit top-down and implicit bottom-up approaches," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1250-1268, October.
- Jose M. Barrutia & Carmen Echebarria, 2010. "An Evolutionary View of Policy Network Management," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 379-401, February.
- Michael Fritsch & Viktor Slavtchev, 2007. "Universities and Innovation in Space," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 201-218.
- Cali Nuur & Linda Gustavsson & Staffan Laestadius, 2009. "Promoting Regional Innovation Systems in a Global Context," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 123-139.
- Effie Kesidou & Marjolein Caniëls & Henny Romijn, 2009. "Local Knowledge Spillovers and Development: An Exploration of the Software Cluster in Uruguay," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 247-272.
- Dan Kaufmann & Dafna Schwartz, 2009. "Networking strategies of young biotechnology firms in Israel," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(3), pages 599-613, September.
- Andrea Morrison & Roberta Rabellotti, 2008. "Knowledge and Information Networks in an Italian Wine Cluster," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(7), pages 983-1006, August.
- Robert Huggins & Andrew Johnston, 2009. "Knowledge Networks in an Uncompetitive Region: SME Innovation and Growth," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 227-259.
- Marc Gagné & Shannon H Townsend & Isabelle Bourgeois & Rebecca E Hart, 2010. "Technology cluster evaluation and growth factors: literature review," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 82-90, June.
- Thomas Brenner & André Mühlig, 2007. "Factors and Mechanisms Causing the Emergence of Local Industrial Clusters - A Meta-Study of 159 Cases," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-23, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Robert Hassink, 2005. "How to unlock regional economies from path dependency? From learning region to learning cluster," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 521-535, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gull, Isabel, 2015. "Das Management von Innovationsclustern: Ergebnisse einer empirischen Analyse," Arbeitspapiere 147, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wwuifg:137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igmuede.html .