Levels of Organizational Trust in Individualist Versus Collectivist Societies: A Seven-Nation Study
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clampit, Jack & Kedia, Ben & Fabian, Frances & Gaffney, Nolan, 2015. "Offshoring satisfaction: The role of partnership credibility and cultural complementarity," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 79-93.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-013-0190-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ratan J. S. Dheer, 2017. "Cross-national differences in entrepreneurial activity: role of culture and institutional factors," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 813-842, April.
- Boris Bauke & Thorsten Semrau & Zheng Han, 2016. "Relational trust and new ventures’ performance: the moderating impact of national-level institutional weakness," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 1007-1024, December.
- Flora F. T. Chiang & Thomas A. Birtch, 2010. "Appraising Performance across Borders: An Empirical Examination of the Purposes and Practices of Performance Appraisal in a Multi-Country Context," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(7), pages 1365-1393, November.
- repec:spr:manint:v:47:y:2007:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-007-0003-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bianchi, Constanza C. & Saleh, Md. Abu, 2011. "Antecedents of importer relationship performance in Latin America," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 258-265, March.
- Andrew Tirelli & Swee C. Goh, 2015. "The relationship between trust, learning capability, affective organisational commitment and turnover intentions," International Journal of Human Resources Development and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(1), pages 54-68.
- repec:kap:jmgtgv:v:21:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10997-016-9367-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:48:y:2008:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-008-0005-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:1359445 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:9:p:1-18 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational Trust; Trustfulness; Individualism/Collectivism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ororsc:v:14:y:2003:i:1:p:81-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.