Information Privacy Concerns, Procedural Fairness, and Impersonal Trust: An Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:gjofsm:v:19:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40171-017-0173-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florencia Marotta-Wurgler, 2016. "Self-Regulation and Competition in Privacy Policies," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(S2), pages 13-39.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Il-Horn Hann & Kai-Lung Hui & Tom S. Lee & I.P.L. Png, 2003. "The Value of Online Information Privacy: An Empirical Investigation," Industrial Organization 0304001, EconWPA, revised 01 Apr 2003.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:82:y:2018:i:c:p:103-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:infosf:v:20:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10796-016-9667-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morlok, Tina & Matt, Christian & Hess, Thomas, 2017. "Privatheitsforschung in den Wirtschaftswissenschaften: Entwicklung, Stand und Perspektiven," Working Papers 1/2017, University of Munich, Munich School of Management, Institute for Information Systems and New Media.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:39-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alisa Frik & Luigi Mittone, 2016. "Factors Influencing the Perceived Websites' Privacy Trustworthiness and Users' Purchase Intentions," CEEL Working Papers 1609, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Alessandro Acquisti & Leslie K. John & George Loewenstein, 2013. "What Is Privacy Worth?," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(2), pages 249-274.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:5:p:987-994 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krishen, Anjala S. & Raschke, Robyn L. & Close, Angeline G. & Kachroo, Pushkin, 2017. "A power-responsibility equilibrium framework for fairness: Understanding consumers' implicit privacy concerns for location-based services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 20-29.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:8:y:2006:i:5:d:10.1007_s10796-006-9013-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Darrell Carpenter & Alexander McLeod & Chelsea Hicks & Michele Maasberg, 0. "Privacy and biometrics: An empirical examination of employee concerns," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-20.
- Tabitha L. James & Quinton Nottingham & Stephane E. Collignon & Merrill Warkentin & Jennifer L. Ziegelmayer, 2016. "The interpersonal privacy identity (IPI): development of a privacy as control model," Information Technology and Management, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 341-360, December.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:20:y:2013:i:6:p:599-608 is not listed on IDEAS
- D'Souza Giles & Phelps Joseph E, 2009. "The Privacy Paradox: The Case of Secondary Disclosure," Review of Marketing Science, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-31, December.
- Omrani, Nessrine & Soulié, Nicolas, 2017. "Culture, Privacy Conception and Privacy Concern: Evidence from Europe before PRISM," 14th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Kyoto 2017: Mapping ICT into Transformation for the Next Information Society 168531, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- repec:eee:joinma:v:23:y:2009:i:2:p:191-205 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInformation Privacy; Procedural Justice; Trust; Service Quality; Organizational Information Processing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ororsc:v:10:y:1999:i:1:p:104-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.