A Multilevel Approach to Trust in Joint Ventures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Palanski & Surinder Kahai & Francis Yammarino, 2011. "Team Virtues and Performance: An Examination of Transparency, Behavioral Integrity, and Trust," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(2), pages 201-216, March.
- Fregidou-Malama, Maria & Hyder, Akmal S., 2015. "Impact of culture on marketing of health services – Elekta in Brazil," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 530-540.
- Kalle Pajunen & Liang Fang, 2013. "Dialectical tensions and path dependence in international joint venture evolution and termination," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 577-600, June.
- Hsieh, Linda H.Y. & Rodrigues, Suzana B. & Child, John, 2010. "Risk perception and post-formation governance in international joint ventures in Taiwan: The perspective of the foreign partner," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 288-303, September.
- Diana Ingenhoff & Katharina Sommer, 2010. "Trust in Companies and in CEOs: A Comparative Study of the Main Influences," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(3), pages 339-355, September.
- Laura Poppo & Kevin Zheng Zhou, 2014. "Managing contracts for fairness in buyer–supplier exchanges," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(10), pages 1508-1527, October.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:12:p:2353-2369 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:47:y:2007:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-007-0029-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Lui, Steven S. & Ngo, Hang-yue & Hon, Alice H.Y., 2006. "Coercive strategy in interfirm cooperation: Mediating roles of interpersonal and interorganizational trust," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 466-474, April.
- Panayides, Photis M. & Venus Lun, Y.H., 2009. "The impact of trust on innovativeness and supply chain performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 35-46, November.
- Ng, Paul Wai-Kit & Lau, Chung-Ming & Nyaw, Mee-Kau, 2007. "The effect of trust on international joint venture performance in China," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 430-448, December.
- Ojha, Divesh & Shockley, Jeff & Acharya, Chandan, 2016. "Supply chain organizational infrastructure for promoting entrepreneurial emphasis and innovativeness: The role of trust and learning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 212-227.
- Praxmarer-Carus, Sandra, 2014. "Why the proposal of a complex contract may harm or foster a partner's trust," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1421-1429.
- Antonella Zucchella, 2007. "Nertwork Social Responsability," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Ethics .
- Yannis A. HAJIDIMITRIOU & Nikolaos S. SKLAVOUNOS & Konstantinos P. ROTSIOS, 2012. "The Impact Of Trust On Knowledge Transfer In International Business Systems," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 11(2), pages 39-49.
- Vélez, Maria L. & Sánchez, José M. & Álvarez-Dardet, Concha, 2008. "Management control systems as inter-organizational trust builders in evolving relationships: Evidence from a longitudinal case study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 968-994.
- Liu, Chia-Ling (Eunice) & Ghauri, Pervez N. & Sinkovics, Rudolf R., 2010. "Understanding the impact of relational capital and organizational learning on alliance outcomes," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 237-249, July.
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0099-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diana W.P. Kwok, 2018. "Boundary spanning and subordinate—leader trust: A tale of two acquisitions in a multicultural emerging economy," Post-Print hal-01744451, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:33:y:2002:i:3:p:479-495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .