A multi-phase mathematical programming approach for effective supply chain design
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weber, Charles A. & Desai, Anand, 1996. "Determination of paths to vendor market efficiency using parallel coordinates representation: A negotiation tool for buyers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 142-155, April.
- Kleinsorge, Ilene K. & Schary, Philip B. & Tanner, Ray D., 1992. "Data Envelopment Analysis for monitoring customer-supplier relationships," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 357-372.
- Boussofiane, A. & Dyson, R. G. & Thanassoulis, E., 1991. "Applied data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-15, May.
- A. M. Geoffrion & G. W. Graves, 1974. "Multicommodity Distribution System Design by Benders Decomposition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(5), pages 822-844, January.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Talluri, Srinivas & Baker, R. C. & Sarkis, Joseph, 1999. "A framework for designing efficient value chain networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 133-144, May.
- Weber, Charles A. & Current, John R. & Desai, Anand, 1998. "Non-cooperative negotiation strategies for vendor selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 208-223, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vanteddu, Gangaraju & Chinnam, Ratna Babu & Gushikin, Oleg, 2011. "Supply chain focus dependent supplier selection problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 204-216, January.
- Costantino, Nicola & Dotoli, Mariagrazia & Falagario, Marco & Fanti, Maria Pia & Mangini, Agostino Marcello, 2012. "A model for supply management of agile manufacturing supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 451-457.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:253:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2268-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Yu & Mi Gan & Shaoquan Ni & Dingjun Chen, 0. "Multi-objective models and real case study for dual-channel FAP supply chain network design with fuzzy information," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-15.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:1:d:10.1057_jors.2008.172 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:joinma:v:29:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10845-015-1115-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- AGRELL, Per & HATAMI-MARBINI, Adel, 2011. "Frontier-based performance analysis models for supply chain management; state of the art and research directions," CORE Discussion Papers 2011069, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Melo, M.T. & Nickel, S. & Saldanha-da-Gama, F., 2009. "Facility location and supply chain management - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 401-412, July.
- Jie, Ferry, 2011. "Australian Lamb Supply Chain: A Conceptual Framework," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 113738, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Aalaei, Amin & Davoudpour, Hamid, 2017. "A robust optimization model for cellular manufacturing system into supply chain management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PC), pages 667-679.
- Xiqin Wen & Mingchao Yan & Jieyu Xian & Rui Yue & Anhua Peng, 2016. "Supplier selection in supplier chain management using Choquet integral-based linguistic operators under fuzzy heterogeneous environment," Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 307-330, September.
- Lampe, Hannes W. & Hilgers, Dennis, 2015. "Trajectories of efficiency measurement: A bibliometric analysis of DEA and SFA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 1-21.
- Grigoroudis, Evangelos & Petridis, Konstantinos & Arabatzis, Garyfallos, 2014. "RDEA: A recursive DEA based algorithm for the optimal design of biomass supply chain networks," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 113-122.
- Ching-Chin Chern & Tzi-Yuan Chou & Bo Hsiao, 2016. "Assessing the efficiency of supply chain scheduling algorithms using data envelopment analysis," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 823-856, November.
- Mehdi Toloo & Mona Barat, 2015. "On considering dual-role factor in supplier selection problem," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 82(1), pages 107-122, August.
- Saen, Reza Farzipoor, 2007. "Suppliers selection in the presence of both cardinal and ordinal data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(2), pages 741-747, December.
- Ho, William & Xu, Xiaowei & Dey, Prasanta K., 2010. "Multi-criteria decision making approaches for supplier evaluation and selection: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 16-24, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:141:y:2002:i:3:p:544-558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.