A buyer-seller game model for selection and negotiation of purchasing bids: Extensions and new models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weber, Charles A. & Desai, Anand, 1996. "Determination of paths to vendor market efficiency using parallel coordinates representation: A negotiation tool for buyers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 142-155, April.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Huang, Z. M. & Sun, D. B., 1990. "Polyhedral Cone-Ratio DEA Models with an illustrative application to large commercial banks," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 73-91.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Talluri, Srinivas, 2002. "A buyer-seller game model for selection and negotiation of purchasing bids," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 171-180, November.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Weber, Charles A. & Current, John R. & Desai, Anand, 1998. "Non-cooperative negotiation strategies for vendor selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 208-223, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:1:p:388-401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stergios Athanassoglou, 2016.
"Revisiting Worst-Case DEA for Composite Indicators,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 1259-1272, September.
- Stergios Athanassoglou, 2015. "Revisiting Worst-case DEA for Composite Indicators," Working Papers 2015.13, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lin, Rong-Ho, 2012. "An integrated model for supplier selection under a fuzzy situation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 55-61.
- Lozano, S., 2012. "Information sharing in DEA: A cooperative game theory approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(3), pages 558-565.
- Li, Yongjun & Xie, Jianhui & Wang, Meiqiang & Liang, Liang, 2016. "Super efficiency evaluation using a common platform on a cooperative game," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(3), pages 884-892.
- Jason West, 2015. "Capital valuation and sustainability: a data programming approach," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 591-608, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:154:y:2004:i:1:p:150-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.