Benchmarking in Tourism Destination, Keeping in Mind the Sustainable Paradigm
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Huang, Z. M. & Sun, D. B., 1990. "Polyhedral Cone-Ratio DEA Models with an illustrative application to large commercial banks," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 73-91.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Nyman, John A & Bricker, Dennis L, 1989. "Profit Incentives and Technical Efficiency in the Production of Nursing Home Care," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(4), pages 586-594, November.
- Sarkis, Joseph, 1998. "Evaluating environmentally conscious business practices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 159-174, May.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1979. "Measuring the efficiency of decision-making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 339-338, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:1:p:141-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Botti, Laurent & Peypoch, Nicolas & Robinot, Elisabeth & Solonandrasana, Bernardin & A., George Assaf, 2011.
"Performance of French destinations: Tourism attraction perspectives,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 141-146.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Laurent Botti & Nicolas Peypoch & Elisabeth Robinot & Bernardin Solonandrasana & A. Assaf, 2011. "Performance of French destinations: Tourism attraction perspectives," Post-Print hal-00962426, HAL.
- Manuel Rodríguez Díaz & Tomás F. Espino Rodríguez, 2016. "Determining the Sustainability Factors and Performance of a Tourism Destination from the Stakeholders’ Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-17, September.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:5:p:1122-1127 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:42:y:2014:i:c:p:22-36 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsData envelopment analysis; Sustainable tourism indicators;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2006.12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.