Report NEP-TUR-2006-02-19This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valentina Bosetti & Mariaester Cassinelli & Alessandro Lanza, 2006. "Benchmarking in Tourism Destination, Keeping in Mind the Sustainable Paradigm," Working Papers 2006.12, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carl Bonham & Christopher Edmonds & James Mak, 2006. "The Impact of 9/11 and Other Terrible Global Events on Tourism in the U.S. and Hawaii," Working Papers 200602, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Francisco J. Mas & Juan Luis Nicolau, 2004. "Heckit Modelling Of The Two-Stage Tourist Choice Process: Going On Holiday And Tourism Expenditures," Working Papers. Serie EC 2004-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Fabio Cerina, 2006. "Tourism Specialization and Sustainability: A Long-Run Policy Analysis," Working Papers 2006.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francisco J. Mas & Juan Luis Nicolau, 2004. "A Random Parameter Logit Approach To The Two-Stage Tourist Choice Process: Going On Holidays And Length Of Stay," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-46, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Claudio A. Piga, 2006. "Pigouvian Taxation in Tourism," Discussion Paper Series 2006_2, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2006.
- Timothy C. Haab & Robert L. Hicks & John C. Whitehead, 2006. "The Economic Value of Marine Recreational Fishing: Analysis of the MRFSS 1998 Pacific Add-on," Working Papers 06-03, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.