Performance of French destinations: Tourism attraction perspectives
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Laurent Botti & Nicolas Peypoch & Elisabeth Robinot & Bernardin Solonandrasana & A. Assaf, 2011. "Performance of French destinations: Tourism attraction perspectives," Post-Print hal-00962426, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Léopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2000.
"Statistical Inference in Nonparametric Frontier Models: The State of the Art,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 49-78, January.
- Simar, L. & Wilson, P.W., 1999. "Statistical Inference in Nonparametric Frontier Models: the State of the Art," Papers 9904, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Crouch, Geoffrey I. & Ritchie, J. R. Brent, 1999. "Tourism, Competitiveness, and Societal Prosperity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 137-152, March.
- Francesca Cracolici & Piet Rietveld & Peter Nijkamp, 2006. "Assessment of Tourist Competitiveness by analysing Destination Efficiency," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-097/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Irene Daskalopoulou & Anastasia Petrou, 2009. "Urban Tourism Competitiveness: Networks and the Regional Asset Base," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 46(4), pages 779-801, April.
- Bosetti, Valentina & Cassinelli, Mariaester & Lanza, Alessandro, 2006.
"Benchmarking in Tourism Destination, Keeping in Mind the Sustainable Paradigm,"
Natural Resources Management Working Papers
12156, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Valentina Bosetti & Mariaester Cassinelli & Alessandro Lanza, 2006. "Benchmarking in Tourism Destination, Keeping in Mind the Sustainable Paradigm," Working Papers 2006.12, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Simar, Leopold & Wilson, Paul W., 2007. "Estimation and inference in two-stage, semi-parametric models of production processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 31-64, January.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:10:y:2004:i:3:p:215-225 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valentin Zelenyuk & Vitaliy Zheka, 2006. "Corporate Governance and Firm’s Efficiency: The Case of a Transitional Country, Ukraine," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 143-157, April.
- Botti, Laurent & Briec, Walter & Cliquet, Gérard, 2009. "Plural forms versus franchise and company-owned systems: A DEA approach of hotel chain performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 566-578, June.
- Laurent Botti & Walter Briec & Gérard Cliquet, 2009. "Plural forms versus franchise and company-owned systems:ADEAapproach of hotel chain performance," Post-Print halshs-00348088, HAL.
- Carlos Barros & Fernando Alves, 2004. "Productivity in the tourism industry," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 10(3), pages 215-225, October.
- Kelvin Balcombe & Iain Fraser & Laure Latruffe & Mizanur Rahman & Laurence Smith, 2008. "An application of the DEA double bootstrap to examine sources of efficiency in Bangladesh rice farming," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(15), pages 1919-1925.
More about this item
KeywordsEfficiency; Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA); Bootstrap; French tourism destinations; Tourism attraction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:1:p:141-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/tourism-management .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.