Productivity drivers and market dynamics in the Spanish first division football league
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 35 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/microeconomics/journal/11123/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Julio del Corral & Pedro Garcia-del-Barrio, 2008.
"Identification of Segments of Soccer Clubs in the Spanish League First Division With a Latent Class Model,"
Journal of Sports Economics,
, vol. 9(5), pages 451-469, October.
- Barros, Carlos & del Corral, Julio & García-del-Barrio, Pedro, 2007. "Identification of Segments of Soccer Clubs in the Spanish League First Division with a Latent Class Model," Efficiency Series Papers 2007/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Pedro Garcia-del-Barrio & Stephanie Leach, 2009. "Analysing the technical efficiency of the Spanish Football League First Division with a random frontier model," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(25), pages 3239-3247.
- Simar, L. & Wilson, P.W., "undated".
"Sensitivity analysis of efficiency scores: how to bootstrap in nonparametric frontier models,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
1304, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Léopold Simar & Paul W. Wilson, 1998. "Sensitivity Analysis of Efficiency Scores: How to Bootstrap in Nonparametric Frontier Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(1), pages 49-61, January.
- SIMAR, Léopold & WILSON, Paul, 1995. "Sensitivity Analysis to Efficiency Scores : How to Bootstrap in Nonparametric Frontier Models," CORE Discussion Papers 1995043, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:cor:louvrp:-571 is not listed on IDEAS
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Valentin Zelenyuk & Vitaliy Zheka, 2006. "Corporate Governance and Firm’s Efficiency: The Case of a Transitional Country, Ukraine," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 143-157, 04.
- Guido Ascari & Philippe Gagnepain, 2007.
"Evaluating Rent Dissipation in the Spanish Football Industry,"
- Guido Ascari & Philippe Gagnepain, 2007. "Evaluating Rent Dissipation in the Spanish Football Industry," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 8(5), pages 468-490, October.
- Robert Russell, R., 1990. "Continuity of measures of technical efficiency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 255-267, August.
- Léopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 1999.
"Some Problems with the Ferrier/Hirschberg Bootstrap Idea,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 67-80, February.
- SIMAR, Léopold & WILSON, Paul W., 1997. "Some problems with the Ferrier/Hirschberg bootstrap idea," CORE Discussion Papers 1997062, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thompson, Russell G. & Langemeier, Larry N. & Lee, Chih-Tah & Lee, Euntaik & Thrall, Robert M., 1990. "The role of multiplier bounds in efficiency analysis with application to Kansas farming," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 93-108.
- Golany, B & Roll, Y, 1989. "An application procedure for DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 237-250.
- Löthgren, Mickael, 1998. "How to Bootstrap DEA Estimators: A Monte Carlo Comparison," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 223, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Léopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2000.
"Statistical Inference in Nonparametric Frontier Models: The State of the Art,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 49-78, January.
- Simar, L. & Wilson, P.W., 1999. "Statistical Inference in Nonparametric Frontier Models: the State of the Art," Papers 9904, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Robert Russell, R., 1985. "Measures of technical efficiency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 109-126, February.
- Ibrahimo, M.V. & Barros, C.P., 2009. "Relevance or irrelevance of capital structure?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 473-479, March.
- Laure Latruffe & Sophia Davidova & Kelvin Balcombe, 2008. "Application of a double bootstrap to investigation of determinants of technical efficiency of farms in Central Europe," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 183-191, April.
- Simar, Leopold & Wilson, Paul W., 2007. "Estimation and inference in two-stage, semi-parametric models of production processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 31-64, January.
- Peter Dawson & Stephen Dobson & Bill Gerrard, 2000. "Stochastic Frontiers and the Temporal Structure of Managerial Efficiency in English Soccer," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 1(4), pages 341-362, November.
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Simar, Leopold, 2007. "Nonparametric efficiency analysis: A multivariate conditional quantile approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 375-400, October.
- Luenberger, David G., 1992. "Benefit functions and duality," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 461-481.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:35:y:2011:i:1:p:5-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.