Managerial Efficiency, Managerial Succession and Organizational Performance
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Eduardo Couto & Antonio Samagaio, 2014. "Management ability, strategy, tactics and team performance," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Professional Football, chapter 11, pages 166-188 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Barros, Carlos P., 2003. "Incentive Regulation and Efficiency in Sport Organisational Training Activities," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 33-52, May.
- Dobson, Stephen & Goddard, John, 2003. "Persistence in sequences of football match results: A Monte Carlo analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 247-256, July.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Applying conditional DEA to measure football clubs’ performance: Evidence from the top 25 European clubs," MPRA Paper 31278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frick, Bernd & Barros, Carlos Pestana & Prinz, Joachim, 2010. "Analysing head coach dismissals in the German "Bundesliga" with a mixed logit approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 151-159, January.
- Agnieszka Bielinska-Kwapisz, 2014. "Do football teams learn from changing coaches? A test of the deceleration hypothesis," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-9, December.
- Kostas Kounetas, 2014. "Greek football clubs’ efficiency before and after Euro 2004 Victory: a bootstrap approach," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 22(4), pages 623-645, December.
- Audas, Rick & Dobson, Stephen & Goddard, John, 2002. "The impact of managerial change on team performance in professional sports," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 633-650.
- Debnath Roma Mitra & Malhotra Ashish, 2015. "Measuring Efficiency of Nations in Multi Sport Events: A case of Commonwealth Games XIX," Naše gospodarstvo/Our economy, De Gruyter Open, vol. 61(1), pages 25-36, March.
- Hentschel, Sandra & Muehlheusser, Gerd & Sliwka, Dirk, 2014. "The Contribution of Managers to Organizational Success: Evidence from German Soccer," IZA Discussion Papers 8560, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francisco González Gómez & Andrés J. Picazo Tadeo, 2008. "Can we be satisfied with our football team? Evidence from spanish professional football," ThE Papers 08/11, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Assaf, A.George & de Araujo, Ari Francisco, 2011. "Cost performance of Brazilian soccer clubs: A Bayesian varying efficiency distribution model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2730-2735.
- Andrés Picazo-Tadeo & Francisco González-Gómez, 2010. "Does playing several competitions influence a team’s league performance? Evidence from Spanish professional football," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 18(3), pages 413-432, September.
- Del Corral, Julio, 2012. "Eficiencia en el deporte: Entrenadores en la Primera División del fútbol español 2009-2011/Efficiency in Sports: Coaches in the Spanish Football First Division 2009-2011," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 545-564, Agosto.
- Ayse Karaevli & Edward J. Zajac, 2013. "When Do Outsider CEOs Generate Strategic Change? The Enabling Role of Corporate Stability," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(7), pages 1267-1294, November.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2012. "Evaluating professional tennis players’ career performance: A Data Envelopment Analysis approach," MPRA Paper 41516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Julio del Corral & Pedro Garcia-del-Barrio, 2008.
"Identification of Segments of Soccer Clubs in the Spanish League First Division With a Latent Class Model,"
Journal of Sports Economics,
, vol. 9(5), pages 451-469, October.
- Barros, Carlos & del Corral, Julio & García-del-Barrio, Pedro, 2007. "Identification of Segments of Soccer Clubs in the Spanish League First Division with a Latent Class Model," Efficiency Series Papers 2007/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Garcia-del-Barrio, Pedro, 2008. "Efficiency measurement of the English football Premier League with a random frontier model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 994-1002, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:mgtdec:v:18:y:1997:i:4:p:295-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/7976 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.