Supply chain design and analysis:: Models and methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew J. Clark & Herbert Scarf, 1960. "Optimal Policies for a Multi-Echelon Inventory Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 475-490.
- Pyke, David F. & Cohen, Morris A., 1993. "Performance characteristics of stochastic integrated production-distribution systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 23-48, July.
- Christy, David P. & Grout, John R., 1994. "Safeguarding supply chain relationships," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, pages 233-242.
- Bhatnagar, Rohit & Chandra, Pankaj & Goyal, Suresh K., 1993. "Models for multi-plant coordination," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 141-160, June.
- Pyke, David F. & Cohen, Morris A., 1994. "Multiproduct integrated production--distribution systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 18-49, April.
- Hau L. Lee & V. Padmanabhan & Seungjin Whang, 1997. "Information Distortion in a Supply Chain: The Bullwhip Effect," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 546-558.
- Antony Svoronos & Paul Zipkin, 1991. "Evaluation of One-for-One Replenishment Policies for Multiechelon Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 68-83.
- Andrew J. Clark & Herbert Scarf, 2004. "Optimal Policies for a Multi-Echelon Inventory Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1782-1790.
- Wikner, J. & Towill, D. R. & Naim, M., 1991. "Smoothing supply chain dynamics," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, pages 231-248.
- Jack F. Williams, 1983. "A Hybrid Algorithm for Simultaneous Scheduling of Production and Distribution in Multi-Echelon Structures," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 77-92.
- van Houtum, G. J. & Inderfurth, K. & Zijm, W. H. M., 1996. "Materials coordination in stochastic multi-echelon systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 1-23, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:55:y:1998:i:3:p:281-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.