Quantifying the relative improvements of redesign strategies in a P.C. supply chain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John D. Sterman, 1989. "Modeling Managerial Behavior: Misperceptions of Feedback in a Dynamic Decision Making Experiment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(3), pages 321-339, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sabri, Ehap H. & Beamon, Benita M., 2000. "A multi-objective approach to simultaneous strategic and operational planning in supply chain design," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 581-598, October.
- Persson, Fredrik & Olhager, Jan, 2002. "Performance simulation of supply chain designs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 231-245, June.
- Green, Kenneth W. & Inman, R.Anthony & Birou, Laura M. & Whitten, Dwayne, 2014. "Total JIT (T-JIT) and its impact on supply chain competency and organizational performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PA), pages 125-135.
- Ben Naylor, J. & Naim, Mohamed M & Berry, Danny, 1999. "Leagility: Integrating the lean and agile manufacturing paradigms in the total supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 107-118, May.
- Jie, Ferry, 2011. "Australian Lamb Supply Chain: A Conceptual Framework," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 113738, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Berry, D & Evans, GN & Naim, MM, 1998. "Pipeline Information Survey: a UK Perspective," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 115-131, February.
- Huu Duong & Gilles Paché, 2015. "Intégration informationnelle et relationnelle au sein de la dyade chargeur / PSL : une exploration dans le contexte vietnamien," Post-Print hal-01438572, HAL.
- Naim, Mohamed M. & Gosling, Jonathan, 2011. "On leanness, agility and leagile supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 342-354, May.
- Wang, Ge & Huang, Samuel H. & Dismukes, John P., 2004. "Product-driven supply chain selection using integrated multi-criteria decision-making methodology," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 1-15, September.
- Zhang, Allan N. & Goh, Mark & Meng, Fanwen, 2011. "Conceptual modelling for supply chain inventory visibility," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 578-585, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:46-47:y:1996:i:1:p:181-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.