Assessing the role of goods transport in organizational performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guide, V. Daniel R. & Kraus, Mark E. & Srivastava, Rajesh, 1997. "Scheduling policies for remanufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 187-204, January.
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1997. "Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-17, November.
- Lai, Kee-Hung & Ngai, E. W. T. & Cheng, T. C. E., 2004. "An empirical study of supply chain performance in transport logistics," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 321-331, February.
- Lai, Kee-hung & Ngai, E. W. T. & Cheng, T. C. E., 2002. "Measures for evaluating supply chain performance in transport logistics," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 439-456, November.
- Beamon, Benita M., 1998. "Supply chain design and analysis:: Models and methods," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 281-294, August.
- Gunasekaran, A. & Patel, C. & McGaughey, Ronald E., 2004. "A framework for supply chain performance measurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 333-347, February.
- Dreyer, Bent & Gronhaug, Kjell, 2004. "Uncertainty, flexibility, and sustained competitive advantage," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 484-494, May.
- Thomas, Douglas J. & Griffin, Paul M., 1996. "Coordinated supply chain management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 1-15, October.
- Mason-Jones, Rachel & Towill, Denis R., 1999. "Total cycle time compression and the agile supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 61-73, May.
More about this item
KeywordsGoods transport; performance measurement systems; performance metrics.;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- R4 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .