Freight Transport Time Savings and Organizational Performance: A Systemic Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hensher, David A., 2010. "Hypothetical bias, choice experiments and willingness to pay," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 735-752, July.
- Guide, V. Daniel R. & Kraus, Mark E. & Srivastava, Rajesh, 1997. "Scheduling policies for remanufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 187-204, January.
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1997. "Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-17, November.
- Jérôme Massiani, 2008.
"The welfare effects of freight travel time savings,"
08_1, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- massiani, jerome, 2008. "The welfare effects of freight travel time savings," MPRA Paper 8754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jérôme Massiani, 2003. "Benefits of travel time savings for freight transportation : beyond the costs," ERSA conference papers ersa03p388, European Regional Science Association.
- Danielis, Romeo & Marcucci, Edoardo & Rotaris, Lucia, 2005.
"Logistics managers' stated preferences for freight service attributes,"
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 201-215, May.
- David Hensher & John Rose & William Greene, 2005. "The implications on willingness to pay of respondents ignoring specific attributes," Transportation, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 203-222, May.
- Dreyer, Bent & Gronhaug, Kjell, 2004. "Uncertainty, flexibility, and sustained competitive advantage," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 484-494, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evangelos Sambracos & Irene Ramfou, 2014.
"The Effect of Freight Transport Time Changes on The Performance of Manufacturing Companies,"
European Research Studies Journal,
European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 119-138.
- Sambracos, Evangelos & Ramfou, Irene, 2013. "The effect of freight transport time changes on the performance of manufacturing companies," MPRA Paper 51842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sambracos, Evangelos & Ramfou, Irene, 2015. "Do freight transport time savings translate to benefit for transport consuming companies?," MPRA Paper 68558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPerformance; Freight Transport Time; Cost-Benefit Analysis; State Preference Surveys; Systems Thinking;
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tei:journl:v:6:y:2013:i:1:p:19-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostas Stergidis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbikagr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.