The Effect of Freight Transport Time Changes on The Performance of Manufacturing Companies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sambracos, Evangelos & Ramfou, Irene, 2013. "The effect of freight transport time changes on the performance of manufacturing companies," MPRA Paper 51842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Evangelos Sambracos & Irene Ramfou, 2013. "Freight Transport Time Savings and Organizational Performance: A Systemic Approach," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), International Hellenic University (IHU), Kavala Campus, Greece (formerly Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology - EMaTTech), vol. 6(1), pages 19-40, April.
- Jérôme Massiani, 2003. "Benefits of travel time savings for freight transportation : beyond the costs," ERSA conference papers ersa03p388, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xvi:y:2013:i:sisme:p:15-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Danielis, Romeo & Marcucci, Edoardo & Rotaris, Lucia, 2005. "Logistics managers' stated preferences for freight service attributes," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 201-215, May.
- W. J. Baumol & H. D. Vinod, 1970. "An Inventory Theoretic Model of Freight Transport Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(7), pages 413-421, March.
- David Hensher & John Rose & William Greene, 2005. "The implications on willingness to pay of respondents ignoring specific attributes," Transportation, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 203-222, May.
- Karel HavlÃÄ ek & Pavla BÅ™eÄ kovÃ¡ & Vicky Zampeta, 2013. "Quality Management as a Part of CRM," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 15-28.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ismail Magerramovich Aliev & Viktor Ivglafievich Sigov, 2017. "Creating a Learning Organization as an Increase in the Adaptability of a Company's Human Capital to the Volatility of the External Environment," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4B), pages 57-69.
- Vasudha Garde & Viesturs Pauls Karnups, 2017. "Assessing the Role of Latvia's Participation in Indo-EU Value Chains," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3A), pages 942-960.
- Sambracos, Evangelos & Ramfou, Irene, 2015. "Do freight transport time savings translate to benefit for transport consuming companies?," MPRA Paper 68558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rudi Bratamanggala, 2017. "Implications of Tax Receivables and Retribution for the Economic Growth of Indonesia," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3A), pages 570-579.
- Yolanda, 2017. "Impacts of Export Development on Unemployment in Indonesia," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3A), pages 758-773.
- Faisal Santiago, 2017. "Trade Secret Protection on Globalization Era," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4A), pages 66-76.
- B.G. Khairov & D.T. Novikov & T.A. Prokof'yeva & I.O. Protsenko & S.M. Khairova, 2017. "Reflexive Governance of Import Substitution Mechanism in Clusters," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3A), pages 470-483.
More about this item
KeywordsFreight Transport Time; Manufacturers; Performance; Systems Dynamics;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xvii:y:2014:i:1:p:119-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marios Agiomavritis to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.