The welfare effects of freight travel time savings
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jérôme Massiani, 2008. "The welfare effects of freight travel time savings," Working Papers 08_1, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Benjamin J. & Baumel, C. Phillip, 1994. "Expanding the Set of Efficiency Gains of a Highway Investment: Conceptual, Methodological and Practical Issues," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11705, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evangelos Sambracos & Irene Ramfou, 2013. "Freight Transport Time Savings and Organizational Performance: A Systemic Approach," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 6(1), pages 19-40, April.
More about this item
Keywordsfreight value of time; cost benefit analysis;
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2008-05-17 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2008-05-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8754. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .