Expanding the Set of Efficiency Gains of a Highway Investment: Conceptual, Methodological and Practical Issues
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- massiani, jerome, 2008.
"The welfare effects of freight travel time savings,"
8754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jérôme Massiani, 2008. "The welfare effects of freight travel time savings," Working Papers 08_1, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Wang, Zun & Sage, Jeremy & Goodchild, Anne & Jessup, Eric & Casavant, Kenneth & Knutson, Rachel L., 2013. "A Framework for Determining Highway Truck-Freight Benefits and Economic Impacts," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 52(2).
- Taylor, Justin & Casavant, Ken & Sage, Jeremy & Moore, Danna L. & Ivanov, Barb, 2013. "The Economic Impact of Increased Congestion for Freight-Dependent Businesses in Washington State," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 52(3).
- Massiani, Jérôme, 2014.
"A micro founded approach to the valuation of benefits of freight travel time savings,"
Research in Transportation Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 61-69.
- Babcock, Michael W. & Leatherman, John C., 2011. "Methodology for Measuring Output, Value Added, and Employment Impacts of State Highway and Bridge Construction Projects," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 50(1).
- Adelheid Holl & Rafael Pardo & Ruth Rama, 2010. "Just-in-Time Manufacturing Systems, Subcontracting and Geographic Proximity," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(5), pages 519-533.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:11705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .