Performance evaluation of reverse logistics: A case of LPG agency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dobos, Imre, 2003. "Optimal production-inventory strategies for a HMMS-type reverse logistics system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 351-360, January.
- Srivastava, Samir K., 2008. "Network design for reverse logistics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 535-548, August.
- Markus Klausner & Chris T. Hendrickson, 2000. "Reverse-Logistics Strategy for Product Take-Back," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 30(3), pages 156-165, June.
- Leroy B. Schwarz, 1989. "A Model for Assessing the Value of Warehouse Risk-Pooling: Risk-Pooling Over Outside-Supplier Leadtimes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(7), pages 828-842, July.
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1997. "Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-17, November.
- Tang, Christopher & Tomlin, Brian, 2008. "The power of flexibility for mitigating supply chain risks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 12-27, November.
- Teunter, Ruud H. & van der Laan, Erwin & Inderfurth, Karl, 2000. "How to set the holding cost rates in average cost inventory models with reverse logistics?," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 409-415, August.
- Lai, Kee-hung & Ngai, E. W. T. & Cheng, T. C. E., 2002. "Measures for evaluating supply chain performance in transport logistics," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 439-456, November.
- Otto, Andreas & Kotzab, Herbert, 2003. "Does supply chain management really pay? Six perspectives to measure the performance of managing a supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 306-320, January.
- Fleischmann, Mortiz & Krikke, Hans Ronald & Dekker, Rommert & Flapper, Simme Douwe P., 2000. "A characterisation of logistics networks for product recovery," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 653-666, December.
- Gunasekaran, A. & Patel, C. & McGaughey, Ronald E., 2004. "A framework for supply chain performance measurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 333-347, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Van Engeland, Jens & Beliën, Jeroen & De Boeck, Liesje & De Jaeger, Simon, 2020. "Literature review: Strategic network optimization models in waste reverse supply chains," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 91(C).
- Toso, Eli Angela V. & Alem, Douglas, 2014. "Effective location models for sorting recyclables in public management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 839-860.
- Sambracos, Evangelos & Ramfou, Irene, 2010. "Assessing the role of goods transport in organizational performance," MPRA Paper 52204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- García-Rodríguez, Francisco J. & Castilla-Gutiérrez, Carlos & Bustos-Flores, Carlos, 2013. "Implementation of reverse logistics as a sustainable tool for raw material purchasing in developing countries: The case of Venezuela," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 582-592.
- José Antonio Plaza-Úbeda & Emilio Abad-Segura & Jerónimo de Burgos-Jiménez & Antoaneta Boteva-Asenova & Luis Jesús Belmonte-Ureña, 2020. "Trends and New Challenges in the Green Supply Chain: The Reverse Logistics," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(1), pages 1-1, December.
- Maestrini, Vieri & Luzzini, Davide & Maccarrone, Paolo & Caniato, Federico, 2017. "Supply chain performance measurement systems: A systematic review and research agenda," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PA), pages 299-315.
- Özceylan, Eren & Paksoy, Turan & Bektaş, Tolga, 2014. "Modeling and optimizing the integrated problem of closed-loop supply chain network design and disassembly line balancing," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 142-164.
- Schweiger, Katharina & Sahamie, Ramin, 2013. "A hybrid Tabu Search approach for the design of a paper recycling network," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 98-119.
- Teunter, Ruud H. & Vlachos, Dimitrios, 2002. "On the necessity of a disposal option for returned items that can be remanufactured," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 257-266, February.
- De Giovanni, Pietro & Zaccour, Georges, 2014. "A two-period game of a closed-loop supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(1), pages 22-40.
- Xiaohong Liu & Liguo Zhou & Yen-Chun Jim Wu, 2015. "Supply Chain Finance in China: Business Innovation and Theory Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(11), pages 1-21, November.
- Chang, Sheng-Lin & Wang, Reay-Chen & Wang, Shih-Yuan, 2007. "Applying a direct multi-granularity linguistic and strategy-oriented aggregation approach on the assessment of supply performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 1013-1025, March.
- S. Maryam Masoumi & Nima Kazemi & Salwa Hanim Abdul-Rashid, 2019. "Sustainable Supply Chain Management in the Automotive Industry: A Process-Oriented Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(14), pages 1-30, July.
- Wang, Shih-Yuan & Chang, Sheng-Lin & Wang, Reay-Chen, 2009. "Assessment of supplier performance based on product-development strategy by applying multi-granularity linguistic term sets," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 215-226, February.
- Chowdhury, Md Maruf H. & Quaddus, Mohammed, 2017. "Supply chain resilience: Conceptualization and scale development using dynamic capability theory," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 188(C), pages 185-204.
- Lado, Nora & Husillos, F. Javier & Berrone, Pascual Alberto & Álvarez Gil, María Joséfa, 2005. "The explanatory power of trust and commitment and stakeholders' salience : their influence on the reverse logistics programs performance," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb050303, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Teunter, Ruud & van der Laan, Erwin, 2002. "On the non-optimality of the average cost approach for inventory models with remanufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 67-73, September.
- Chao Chen & Shenle Pan & Zhu Wang & Ray Y. Zhong, 2017. "Using taxis to collect citywide E-commerce reverse flows: a crowdsourcing solution," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(7), pages 1833-1844, April.
- Zhu, Qinghua & Sarkis, Joseph & Lai, Kee-hung, 2008. "Confirmation of a measurement model for green supply chain management practices implementation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 261-273, February.
- Abdelkader Sbihi & Richard Eglese, 2010. "Combinatorial optimization and Green Logistics," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 175(1), pages 159-175, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oabmxx:v:2:y:2015:i:1:p:1063229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://cogentoa.tandfonline.com/OABM20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.