Economic and Marketing Efficiency Among Corn Ethanol Plants
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sesmero, Juan P. & Perrin, Richard K. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E., 2011. "Economic and Marketing Efficiency Among Corn Ethanol Plants," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100709, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Enghin Atalay & Ali Horta?su & Chad Syverson, 2014. "Vertical Integration and Input Flows," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(4), pages 1120-1148, April.
More about this item
Keywordscorn ethanol; data envelopment analysis; economic efficiency decomposition; marketing efficiency; mergers; Environmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-19 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-03-19 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENE-2011-03-19 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare11:101001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .