Coping with Climatic Variability by Rain-fed Farmers in Dry Zone, Sri Lanka: Towards Understanding Adaptation to Climate Change
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farid, K. S. & Tanny, N. Z. & Sarma, P. K., 2016. "Factors affecting adoption of improved farm practices by the farmers of Northern Bangladesh," Journal of the Bangladesh Agricultural University, Bangladesh Agricultural University Research System (BAURES), vol. 13.
More about this item
KeywordsAdaptation; Climatic variability; Village tanks; Climate change; Rain-fed farmer; Environmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-03-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-03-05 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare11:100707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .