The influence of the natural environment and climate on life satisfaction in Australia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christopher L Ambrey & Christopher M Fleming, 2011. "The influence of the natural environment and climate on life satisfaction in Australia," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201101, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2004.
"How Important is Methodology for the estimates of the determinants of Happiness?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(497), pages 641-659, July.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2002. "How important is Methodology for the Estimates of the Determinants of Happiness?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-024/3, Tinbergen Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ambrey, Christopher L. & Fleming, Christopher M., 2011. "Valuing Ecosystem Diversity in South East Queensland: A Life Satisfaction Approach," 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand 115347, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- repec:rom:terumm:v:12:y:2017:i:1:p:21-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ambrey, Christopher L. & Fleming, Christopher M., 2011.
"Valuing scenic amenity using life satisfaction data,"
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 106-115.
- Christopher L Ambrey & Christopher M Fleming, 2011. "Valuing scenic amenity using life satisfaction data," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201103, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy; C21; I31; R10;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-03-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HAP-2011-03-05 (Economics of Happiness)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare11:100548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.