The influence of the natural environment and climate on life satisfaction in Australia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christopher L Ambrey & Christopher M Fleming, 2011. "The influence of the natural environment and climate on life satisfaction in Australia," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201101, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2004.
"How Important is Methodology for the estimates of the determinants of Happiness?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(497), pages 641-659, July.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2002. "How important is Methodology for the Estimates of the Determinants of Happiness?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-024/3, Tinbergen Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ambrey, Christopher L. & Fleming, Christopher M., 2011. "Valuing Ecosystem Diversity in South East Queensland: A Life Satisfaction Approach," 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand 115347, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- repec:rom:terumm:v:12:y:2017:i:1:p:21-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ambrey, Christopher L. & Fleming, Christopher M., 2011.
"Valuing scenic amenity using life satisfaction data,"
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 106-115.
- Christopher L Ambrey & Christopher M Fleming, 2011. "Valuing scenic amenity using life satisfaction data," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201103, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy; C21; I31; R10;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-03-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HAP-2011-03-05 (Economics of Happiness)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare11:100548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .