Report NEP-HAP-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Milorad Kovacevic & Clara García Aguña, 2010. "Uncertainty and Sensitivity Analysis of the Human Development Index," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-47, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Elena Giachin Ricca, 2010. "Beyond the Joneses: inter-country income comparisons and happiness," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 82/2010, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Bonsang, Eric & Klein, Tobias J., 2011. "Retirement and Subjective Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 5536, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Efraín Gonzales de Olarte & Javier M. Iguiñiz Echeverría, 2011. "State Density and Capabilities Approach: Conceptual, Methodological and Empirical Issues," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2011-308, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Indranil Dutta & James Foster, 2011. "Inequality of Happiness in US: 1972-2008," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1110, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Grieve, John & Lukesch, Robert & Weinspach, Ulrike & Fernandes, Pedro Alfonso & Brakalova, Marina & Cristiano, Simona & Geissendorfer, Manfred & Nemes, Gustav & O'Gready, S. & Sepulveda, Rodrigo Ortiz, 2011. "Capturing impacts of Leader and of measures to improve Quality of Life in rural areas," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99363, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cagliero, Roberto & Cristiano, Simona & Pierangeli, Fabio & Tarangioli, Serena, 2011. "Evaluating the Improvement of Quality of Life in Rural Areas," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99427, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ambrey, Christopher L. & Fleming, Christopher M., 2011. "The influence of the natural environment and climate on life satisfaction in Australia," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100548, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Gaëlle Ferrant, 2011. "How Gender Inequalities Hinder Development: Cross-Country Evidence," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11012, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.