Evaluating the Improvement of Quality of Life in Rural Areas
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paola Bertolini & Francesco Pagliacci, 2016. "Territorial Unbalances in Quality of Life. A focus on Italian Inner and Rural Areas," Department of Economics 0087, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Bertolini, P. & Pagliacci, F., 2016. "Territorial Unbalances in Quality of Life. A focus on Italian Inner and Rural Areas," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242317, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
More about this item
Keywordsevaluation; quality of life; marginality; qualitative indicators; Agricultural and Food Policy; O180;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2011-03-05 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-MIC-2011-03-05 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TUR-2011-03-05 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa122:99427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.