The HILDA Survey and its Contribution to Economic and Social Research (So Far)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian R. Harper, 1997. "The Wallis Report: An Overview," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 30(3), pages 288-300.
- Tom Valentine, 1992. "Lessons From Australia's Lending Experience in the Eighties," Working Paper Series 21, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Penny Neal, 1997. "The Wallis Inquiry: Financial Regulation And Systemic Instability," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 16(2), pages 19-27, June.
- Brooks, Robert D & Faff, Robert W, 1995.
"Financial Market Deregulation and Bank Risk: Testing for Beta Instability,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(65), pages 180-199, December.
- Brooks, R. & Faff, R., 1995. "Financial Market Deregulation and Bank Risk: Testing for Beta Instability," Papers 95-3, Melbourne - Centre in Finance.
- Harper, Ian R & Scheit, T, 1992. "The Effects of Financial Market Deregulation on Bank Risk and Profitability," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(59), pages 260-271, December.
- Stephen Martin & John Hawkins, 1992. "Banking And Deregulation," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 11(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Kevin Davis, 1997. "Financial Restructuring In Australia," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 16(2), pages 1-18, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:83:y:2007:i:261:p:208-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.