Estimating irrigation farm production functions using ABARES irrigation survey data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wheeler, Sarah Ann & Bjornlund, Henning & Shanahan, Martin & Zuo, Alec, 2008.
"Price elasticity of water allocations demand in the Goulburn–Murray Irrigation District,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(1), March.
- Sarah Wheeler & Henning Bjornlund & Martin Shanahan & Alec Zuo, 2008. "Price elasticity of water allocations demand in the Goulburn-Murray Irrigation District ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(1), pages 37-55, March.
- Muhammad Ejaz Qureshi & Ram Ranjan & Sumaira Ejaz Qureshi, 2010. "An empirical assessment of the value of irrigation water: the case study of Murrumbidgee catchment ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(1), pages 99-118, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wheeler, Sarah Ann & Zuo, Alec & Bjornlund, Henning, 2014. "Investigating the delayed on-farm consequences of selling water entitlements in the Murray-Darling Basin," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 72-82.
- Kirby, Mac & Connor, Jeffery D. & Bark, Rosalind H. & Qureshi, Muhammad Ejaz & Keyworth, Scott W., 2012. "The economic impact of water reductions during the Millennium Drought in the Murray-Darling Basin," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124490, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Zuo, Alec & Nauges, Celine & Wheeler, Sarah, 2012. "Water trading as a risk-management tool for farmers: new empirical evidence from the Australian water market," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 149885, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare11:100564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .