Contact information of Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
- 136836 Modelling the Economic Impact of Environmental Flow Policies on the Macquarie Regional Economy
by Yatawara, Tissa & Millward-Brown, Ian
- 136828 Farmers' Adoption of Practices to Increase Protein of ASW Wheat
by Weatherford, James & Clegg, David
- 136826 Why Harvest Efficiency Appears to Fall Over Time in the Production Functions of Fisheries
by Wallace, I.F. & Lindner, Robert K. & Dole, David D.
- 136818 An Integrated Economic Approach to Evaluating the Farm and Industry Benefits of Weed Control in Agricultural Production Systems
by Vere, David T. & Jones, Randall E. & Griffith, Garry R.
- 136816 Economic values for recreational fishing from the random utility model
by van Bueren, Martin
- 136809 Optimal Effort and Sustainable Rent in the Papua New Guinea Surface Tuna Fishery
by Troedson, David
- 136807 Dynamic Interactions between Pasture Production, Milk Yields and Economic Viability NSW Dairy Farms
by Tozer, Peter R. & Huffaker, Ray G.
- 136799 Size economies on sugar cane farms in Queensland
by Tessema, Getachew A. & Topp, Vernon
- 136798 A Spatial Equilibrium Analysis of the Queensland Kangaroo Industry: An Examination of Harvest Off-Take Rates
by Switala, J.P. & Moll, E.J. & Strong, S.M.
- 136540 Practical Issues in Developing a Whole-farm Bio-economic Model
by Stewart, Vanessa A. & Pannell, David J. & Kingwell, Ross S. & Free, Nicole A.
- 136539 New Zealand Kiwifruit Returns: Factors Determining Overseas Demand
by SriRamaratnam, Ram
- 136538 Impact of Trade Liberalization on Non-Plantation Agriculture in Sri Lanka on Economic Grouth and Environmental Degradation: A Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Analysis
by Somaratne, W.G. & Chisholm, Anthony H. & Jayasuriya, Sisira & Bandara, Jayatilleke S.
- 136537 Consumer Attitudes Toward Food Safety
by Smith, Dominic
- 136536 Land and Water (Ab)use Versus Agricultural Sustainability: A Survey
by Singh, Jai & Singh, Jai Pal
- 136534 Analyzing Adoption and Replacement of Rice Varieties in NSW
by Singh, Inder Pal & Brennan, John P.
- 136531 Rhizoids and Rejuvenation: The Socio-Technical Development of the New Zealand Dairy Industry
by Simons, Petrus
- 136530 Assessing Market Power in Wheat Export Markets by Class
by Shi, Hongqi & Wahl, Thomas I. & Lanclos, D. Kent & Devadoss, Stephen
- 136529 Capacity Utilisation and Productivity Change in the Australian Metals Mining Industry
by Shebeb, Bassim & Longmire, James L.
- 136528 The opportunity costs of introducing environmental flows to the Snowy River
by Scoccimarro, Michelle & Beare, Stephen & Brennan, Donna C.
- 136525 Shifting Cultivation on the Farm? Degrading Farm Practices and Optimal Long Term Land Rehabilitation
by Schilizzi, Steven & Mueller, Ute
- 136521 Hedonic Pricing For Prawn and Shrimp in the Philippines
by Salayo, Nerissa D.
- 136517 Some Economics of Animal Welfare
by Rolfe, John
- 136515 Choice Modelling- An Exercise in Environmental Valuation
by Rolfe, John & Bennett, Jeffrey W. & Louviere, Jordan
- 136513 Impact of Adoption of Sustainable Production Systems on Farm Profitability
by Robinson, Ian
- 136510 Determinants of Dairy Farm Ownership in New Zealand
by Rauniyar, Ganesh P. & Parker, W.J.
- 136505 Attitudes of Landholder and Non-landholder Towards Environmental, Economic and Social Issues in the Johnstone Catchment
by Qureshi, Muhammad Ejaz & Harrison, Stephen R. & Greenfield, P.F. & Prove, B.
- 136501 Food Consumption Pattern in Sri Lanka: An Application of the LA/AIDS Model
by Pradhan, Jadunath & Tudawe, Indra
- 136500 Sustainable Agriculture: A Question of Ecology, Economics, Ethics or Expedience?
by Pannell, David J. & Schilizzi, Steven
- 136499 Short and Long Run Approaches to Water Demand Estimation
by Pagan, Phil & Fagan, Margot & Crean, Jason & Jones, Randall E.
- 136498 Sustainable wetlands-based recreation the case of fireflies trade in Malaysia - can economic valuation shed some light?
by Othman, Jamal & Othman, Redzuan
- 136497 An analysis of policy changes affecting PNG cocoa producers
by Omuru, Eric & Fraser, Rob W. & Burton, Michael P.
- 136496 Some Issues in the Application of Competition Policy to Agriculture
by Nash, Jennifer & Fagon, Margot & Davenport, Scott V.
- 136495 A Comparison of Stated Preference Techniques for Estimating Environmental Values
by Morrison, Mark & Blamey, Russell K. & Bennett, Jeffrey W. & Louviere, Jordan
- 136494 Linking ecology and economics for woody weed management in Queensland's rangelands
by Miller, E.N. & Scanlan, Joe C.
- 136493 A Review of Developments in Rural Adjustment and Welfare Policy
by Milham, Nick & Davenport, Scott V.
- 136492 Environmental Implications of Management Interventions in the Pig Fattening Process
by Maul, C.R.
- 136491 The Changing Relationship Between Private and Public Sector Agricultural Extension in Australia
by Marsh, Sally P. & Pannell, David J.
- 136490 The Concepts of Quality, Consumption and Production: A Theoretical Exposition and Implications to Research Evaluation
by Mangabat, Minda C. & Davis, Jeffrey S. & Edwards, Geoff W.
- 136246 Tiered Pricing for Irrigation Water
by Madden, J.C. & Prathapar, S.A. & Bramston, M.
- 136245 Models for the Analysis of Barley Marketing
by MacAulay, T. Gordon & Richards, R.
- 136244 An Economic Evaluation of Realised and Potential Impacts of 15 of ACIAR's Biological Control Projects (1983-1996): Some Preliminary Estimates
by Lubulwa, Godfrey & McMeniman, Susan
- 136243 Elasticity of Export Demand for Australian Sugar: Accounting for Regional and Seasonal Effects
by Longmire, James L. & Males, Warren P.
- 136241 ITQ's vs ITE's in the WRLF
by Lindner, Robert K.
- 136240 Grain Handling Costs in WA
by Lindner, Robert K.
- 136239 Measuring the economic benefits from the inland fishery management in South Sumatra, Indonesisa: A bioeconomic approach
by Koeshendrajana, Sonny & Cacho, Oscar J.
- 136238 The Role of Tactical Decision-making and Risk Aversion in Affecting a Farmer's Response to Price Stabilization
by Kingwell, Ross S.
- 136237 The Economics of Algal Bloom Control
by Kennedy, John O.S.
- 136235 The Thai Dairy Industry: Its Development, Land Rights and Use, and Health of Cattle
by Kehren, Tatjana & Tisdell, Clement A.
- 136234 Macro-Economic Impacts of Export Instability: The Case of Tree Crop Exports in Papua New Guinea
by Kannapiran, Chinna A.
- 136232 Optimal Design of Multipart Tariffs for Dam Water: The Comet River Dam Project
by Jones-Trifelly, Amelia & Beard, Rodney
- 136231 The Economics of Weed Control Strategies: A Dynamic Programming Analysis of Wild Oats Control
by Jones, Randall E. & Medd, Richard W.
- 136229 Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society Annual Conference, Queensland, January 22-24 1997: The Market for Ideas and Information in Commerce and Government: Aspects of Public Choice
by Johnson, R.W.M.
- 136228 The Rural Adjustment Scheme: An Economic Analysis
by Hyde, Charles Evan
- 136226 Environmental Regulations and the International Competitiveness of Australia's Tourism Industry- A Case Study of Far North Queensland
by Huybers, Twan & Rutherford, Arlene & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 136222 Chemical Residues in the Australian Beef Industry: Assessing the Economic Impacts of the Chlorfluazuron Incident on Returns to Cattle Producers
by Hill, Debbie J. & Griffith, Garry R. & Piggott, Roley R.
- 136218 Multicriteria Analysis- A Tool for Wetland Management Decision Making
by Hill, Christine M. & Assim, Fatosh
- 136216 Economics for Landcare Groups: A Case Study in Dryland Salinity
by Hill, Christine M.
- 136213 A Proposal for a Bioeconomical Model of an Apple Orchard
by Hester, Susan M. & Cacho, Oscar J.
- 136203 Bioeconomics of giant clam mariculture
by Hean, Robyn L. & Cacho, Oscar J.
- 136201 An Empirical Analysis of Seasonality in Agricultural Commodity Series
by Harman, Julie
- 136198 The Wild Harvest and Marketing of Kangaroos: A Case Study of the Profitability of Kangaroos Compared with Sheep/Beef in Queensland
by Hardman, J.R. Peter
- 136196 Concessional Sales, Open Market Demand and Consumption of Rice in Sri Lanka, 1953-1989
by Guanwardana, P.J.
- 136193 Imposing Regularity Conditions on a System of Cost and Cost-Share Equations: A Bayesian Approach
by Griffiths, William E. & O'Donnell, Christopher J. & Cruz, Agustina Tan
- 136188 The Impact of Canadian Pork Imports on New South Wales Pigmeat Prices
by Griffith, Garry R.
- 136014 Economic modelling of plant germplasm collections in Papua New Guinea
by Godden, David P. & Kennedy, John O.S. & Kambuou, Rosa N.
- 136013 Economic Value and Regional Economic Impact of Minnamurra Rainforest Centre, Budderoo National Park
by Gillespie, Robert
- 136009 Economic Assessment of a New Grain Legume for Low Rainfall Environments
by Free, Nicole A. & Pannell, David J. & Shea, Greg G.
- 136007 UK Agri-Environmental Policy and the GATT Green Box: Keeping the Lid on Pandora's Box
by Fraser, Iain & Edwards, Geoff W.
- 135756 Seasonal variability and a farmer's supply response to protein permiums and discounts
by Fraser, Rob W.
- 135755 Changing the EU and Challenging the CAP
by Field, Heather
- 135754 What Price for The Right to go A-Droving? A Derived Demand Approach
by John, Fatmata & Cacho, Oscar J. & Marshall, Graham R.
- 135753 Carbon Sequestration in the Community Rainforest Reforestation Program (CRRP)
by Eono, Jean-Claude
- 135752 Water Policy Development: An Application to Inter-State Trade
by Eigenraam, Mark & Stoneham, Gary
- 135751 Nonparametric Estimation of Production Functions Subject to Cost-Minimization and Profit-Maximization
by Dole, David D.
- 135750 Monitoring Utilisation of Nonrenewable Natural Resources: A Shift-Share Analysis
by Delpachitra, Sarath & St. Hill, Rod L.
- 135749 Case Studies: Theory and Practice in Agricultural Economics
by Crosthwaite, Jim & MacLeod, Neil D. & Malcolm, Bill
- 135747 Native grassland: at what cost?
by Crosthwaite, Jim
- 135745 Evaluating Conservation Technology for Upland Farmers in the Philippines
by Cramb, Rob A. & Garcia, Jose Nestor M. & Gerrits, Robert V. & Saguiguit, Gil C., Jr.
- 135744 Should control expenditure on Noogoora Burr in the Kimberley be drastically reduced
by Coyle, Peter
- 135743 An Economic Evaluation of Feral Goat Control Methods in the Rangelands of Western Australia
by Cook, David C.
- 135742 Optimal Hedging Strategies for Price Risk Management by Wool Growers: Numerical Sensitivity to Model Formulation, Risk Aversion and Price Expectations
by Coad, Amanda M. & Pannell, David J.
- 135741 Examining long run relationships among Australian beef prices
by Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Griffith, Garry R.
- 135740 Price Determination and Behaviour in the Market for Irrigation Water in South Australia
by Challen, Ray & Petch, Anthony
- 135739 Are Disparities in Australian Regional Incomes Widening or Narrowing?
by Cashin, Paul & Strappazzon, Loris
- 135738 Dynamic Models, Externalities and Sustainability in Agriculture
by Cacho, Oscar J.
- 135736 Updating an Input-Output Table for Use in Policy Analysis
by Buetre, Benjamin L. & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 135735 Institutional Aspects of Upland Agriculture in East Java
by Budi, G. & Cramb, Rob A. & Harrison, S.
- 135725 Improving the Efficiency of Cane Harvesting in the Mackay Sugar Industry
by Brennan, Lisa E.
- 135723 Minimum flow standards in the Williams River: an assessment of the impact on dairy farmers
by Brennan, Donna C.
- 135721 Strategic behaviour in the National Electricity Market
by Brennan, Donna C. & Melanie, Jane
- 135717 Dissonance-Minimisation in Contingent Valuation Surveys
by Blamey, Russell K. & Bennett, Jeffrey W. & Morrison, Mark
- 135712 An Economic Valuation of Noosa National Park
by Blackwell, Boyd & Asafu-Adjaye, John
- 135708 Scope Testing in Contingent Valuation
by Bennett, Jeffrey W. & Morrison, Mark & Blamey, Russell K.
- 135432 An Institutional Analysis of Partial Deregulation of the Australian Wheat Industry under Bertrand Competition
by Beard, Rodney & Purcell, Tim
- 135431 Grazing a Common Pasture in a Random Environment
by Beard, Rodney
- 135430 Efficient Pricing of Recreating in National Parks: a Queensland Case Study
by Beal, Diana J. & Harrison, Stephen R.
- 135429 Productivity of Mongolian Grain Farming: 1976-89
by Bayarsaihan, T. & Battese, George E. & Coelli, Tim J.
- 135428 Economic Modelling of Policy Interactions: A Case Study in the Murrumbidgee Region, NSW
by Bari, Maksudul & Jerrems, Roger
- 135427 Land Tenure and Sustainable Agriculture in Marginal Environments: The Case of Western China
by Banks, Tony
- 135426 Economics and the Comprehensive Regional Assessment of Forest Reserves
by Antony, George
- 135425 Incorporating biological regeneration into economic assessments of mining in forest regions
by Allen, Christopher & Gooday, Peter
- 135424 Modelling Natural Resource Policy as a Hierarchical Stackelberg Game
by Alexander, Robert R. & Bhat, Mahadev G.
- 135422 Wholesale Food Markets with Chinese Characteristics
by Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Locke, Christopher G.
- 135421 Demand For Food In China: Preliminary Evidence From Wholesale Markets
by Abmadi·Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Locke, Christopher G.
- 135420 The Economic Effects of the Sugar Tariff
by Adams, Philip D. & Dixon, Peter B.
- 135419 A Conceptual Framework of Adoption of an Innovation Including Dynamic Learning, Personal Perceptions and Risk Attitudes
by Abadi Ghadim, Amir K. & Pannell, David J.
- 135418 Policy and Management Work within International Agricultural Research
by Anderson, Jock R.
- 135417 The Environment, Economics and Water Policies
by Stringer, Randy
- 135416 Water Rights: An Ecological .Economics Perspective
by Young, Michael D.
- 135415 Innovative Activity and Comparative Advantage in Mining
by Tilton, John E.
- 135414 Ouarantine Risk Analysis
by Nunn, Mike J.
- 135413 Principles of Australian Quarantine
by Tanner, Carolyn & Nairn, Malcolm
- 135411 Advertising and Consumer Welfare: Scaling versus Translating
by Alston, Julian M. & Chalfant, James A. & Piggott, Nicholas E.
- 135410 Grain Sector Economic Reform In China
by Findlay, Christopher C.
- 135409 Agricultural Development and Reform in China
by Lin, Justin Yifu
- 135408 World Food Markets into the 21st Century: Commodity Risk Management Policies
by Duncan, Ronald C.
- 135407 Environmental and Resource Policies: Implications for Global Food Markets
by Rosegrant, Mark W. & Riagler, Claudia
- 135406 Micro gains from micro reform
by Quiggin, John C.
- 135404 Taxation and the Comparative Advantage ·of Commodities
by Freebairn, John W.
- 135403 Are Resource-Abundant Economies Disadvantaged?
by Anderson, Kym
- 135402 Index to Papers by Author