Principles of Australian Quarantine
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1997|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: AARES Central Office Manager, Crawford School of Public Policy, ANU, Canberra ACT 0200|
Phone: 0409 032 338
Web page: http://www.aares.info/
More information through EDIRC
- Niemi, Jyrki S. & Peltola, Jukka & Simola, Antti, 2008. "Technical Barrier Effects of a Food Safety Measure – a Case of Finnish Salmonella Control Program," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43953, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- John Beghin & Mark Melatos, 2012.
"The Trade and Welfare Impacts of Australian Quarantine Policies: The Case of Pigmeat,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(8), pages 1006-1021, 08.
- Beghin, John C. & Melatos, Mark, 2011. "The Trade and Welfare Impact of Australian Quarantine Policies: The Case of Pigmeat," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34135, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Beghin, John C. & Melatos, Mark, 2012. "The Trade and Welfare Impact of Australian Quarantine Policies: The Case of Pigmeat," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34134, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Cook, David C., 2000. "An Economic Evaluation of the Benefits from Import Clearance Activities in Western Australia," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123628, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Anderson, Kym, 1998. "Are resource-abundant economies disadvantaged?," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(1), March.
- Anderson, Kym, 1997. "Are Resource-Abundant Economies Disadvantaged?," 1997 Conference (41st), January 22-24, 1997, Gold Coast, Australia 135403, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- James, Sallie & Anderson, Kym, 1998. "On the need for more economic assessment of quarantine/SPS policies," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(4), December.
- Anderson, Kym & James, Sarah, 1998. "On the Need for More Economic Assessment of Quarantine/SPS Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 1934, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fraser, Rob W., 2000. "An Economic Risk Assessment of the Impact on Producers of Removing Quarantine Restrictions," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123647, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare97:135413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed