On the need for more economic assessment of quarantine/SPS policies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anderson, Kym & James, Sarah, 1998. "On the Need for More Economic Assessment of Quarantine/SPS Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 1934, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- MacLaren, D., 1995.
"Uncertainty AVersion and Technical Barriers to Trade: An Australian Example,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
498, The University of Melbourne.
- MacLaren, Donald, 1997. "Uncertainty Aversion and Technical Barriers to Trade: An Australian Example," 1995: Understanding Technical Barriers to Agricultural Trade Conference, December 1995, Tucson, Arizona 51388, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- K.W. Clements & L.A. Sjaastad, 1983. "How Protection Taxes Exporters," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 83-15, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Kym, 1998.
"Are resource-abundant economies disadvantaged?,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(1), March.
- Anderson, Kym, 1997. "Are Resource-Abundant Economies Disadvantaged?," 1997 Conference (41st), January 22-24, 1997, Gold Coast, Australia 135403, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Tanner, Carolyn & Nairn, Malcolm, 1997. "Principles of Australian Quarantine," 1997 Conference (41st), January 22-24, 1997, Gold Coast, Australia 135413, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Stuckey, John A. & Anderson, Jock R., 1974. "Demand Analysis of the Sydney Banana Market," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(01), March.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:117286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.