Implementation Of The Wto Agreement On The Application Of Sanitary And Phytosanitary Measures: The First Two Years
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krupnick, Alan & Toman, Michael & Kopp, Raymond, 1997. "Cost-Benefit Analysis and Regulatory Reform: An Assessment of the Science and Art," Discussion Papers dp-97-19, Resources For the Future.
- Thompson, Paul B., 1996. "Food Labels and the Ethics of Consent," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(1).
- Anderson, Kym & James, Sarah, 1998.
"On the Need for More Economic Assessment of Quarantine/SPS Policies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1934, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James, Sallie & Anderson, Kym, 1998. "On the need for more economic assessment of quarantine/SPS policies," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(4), December.
- Powell, Mark, 1997. "Science in Sanitary and Phytosanitary Dispute Resolution," Discussion Papers dp-97-50, Resources For the Future.
- Thornsbury, Suzanne & Roberts, Donna & DeRemer, Kate & Orden, David, 1997. "A First Step in Understanding Technical Barriers to Agricultural Trade," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197066, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Roberts, Donna & Orden, David, 1995. "Determinants of Technical Barriers to Trade: The Case of US Phytosanitary Restrictions on Mexican Avocados, 1972-1995," 1995: Understanding Technical Barriers to Agricultural Trade Conference, December 1995, Tucson, Arizona 50709, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iatrwp:14588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.